Cayin N30LE DAP: A Transformative Milestone (30th Anniv. Limited Edition)
Aug 2, 2023 at 1:24 PM Post #31 of 2,940
I can assure you that this is far far far beyond the enhancement of esthetics and touch. I wouldn't dare to call it a transformative milestone if we merely introduce cosmetic change to an existing product.

I spend quite a lot of time writing the slogan of each portable, and I am quite proud of my take. Cayin N6ii is "Unlimited Possibilities"; Cayin N8ii is "The Incredible DAP"; Cayin N7 is "A Voyager of Unexplored Frontier". I told my team that I must get my hand on the product as early as possible in order to place the product on the right path. There is no way I can come out with these slogans simply by working with photos and specifications. So let's see what Cayin is up to next week. Again, please stay tuned. :ksc75smile:
Thank you for response, I am going to talk to Musicteck to waitlist me for one of these products 😀

Aug 3, 2023 at 2:21 AM Post #33 of 2,940
Heard about the new N30LE, which I believe is a portable DAP.

Also, I want this mug! :beerchug:

f0700fa3-4c62-4d68-8bee-3ad7662fbeb0.jpg

Aug 3, 2023 at 3:01 AM Post #34 of 2,940
Heard about the new N30LE, which I believe is a portable DAP.

Also, I want this mug! :beerchug:

@Andykong do you sell Merchandise like the cup?
Also do you sell amplifiers directly from Cayin in China as well?
The greedy price politics of my local distributor deterred me from buying more than once

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2023 at 6:56 AM Post #35 of 2,940
Than buy from a dealer in France, their pricing is much more reasonable and it is probably easier as buying directly from China.
This is one adavantage of the EU.

Aug 3, 2023 at 8:37 AM Post #37 of 2,940
Aug 3, 2023 at 11:06 AM Post #38 of 2,940
Thank you for response, I am going to talk to Musicteck to waitlist me for one of these products 😀
In that case, I better tell you in advance that the model number is N30LE. Yes, it belongs to the N-series, so it is a DAP. :beerchug:

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Aug 3, 2023 at 11:21 AM Post #39 of 2,940
In that case, I better tell you in advance that the model number is N30LE. Yes, it belongs to the N-series, so it is a DAP. :beerchug:
You said one of the announced items will be personal audio.
What category will be the rest?

Is this DAP the "personal audio" item?

Aug 3, 2023 at 11:25 AM Post #40 of 2,940
When I see the N30LE designation, it seems like a follow-up to the N3pro just because of the "3". It seems like the market in general has a lot of high end DAPs. Would not mind seeing something new that's closer to mid-tier from Cayin.

Aug 3, 2023 at 3:01 PM Post #42 of 2,940
Cayin has grown into one of the largest vacuum tube amplifier development and manufacturing facilities in the world. At the dawn of our 30th Anniversary, we are expanding our facilities and building a new Research and Development Building in our existing facility. We shall move our Management, R&D, and Sales team into the new building. The original Main Building will become 100% Production related and we shall add a new production line to increase our throughput and efficiency. When each production line becomes more focused, there are fewer variables to deal with, and the both quantity and quality will be enhanced significantly.

So how big is Cayin? Are we one of the largest research and production facilities for audiophiles electronics?

Let's start with a recent photo taken by a UAV on June 2023, immediately after we completed the construction work of our new R&D building and started our internal facilitation.

Cayin Headquarter Facilities 2023-06.jpg

We have been in this facility since 2005. The building in the background is the original Main building. That is a 4-story facility with a total floor area of around 4,730 sq. meters, and we also have a small canteen and staff quarter (~1,120 sq. meters) behind the Main building. The building in the foreground is our new R&D building. This is a 3-story facility at around 540 sq. meters per floor, so we added around 1,620 sq. meters to the Cayin Headquarters site, and the total floor area is, give and take, around 7,500 sq. meters.

While I don't have a space per staff statistic readily available, I can assure you that we are working on a very tight space allocation. To put our situation into prospect, this is the layout of the 3rd Floor of the new R&D building.

Cayin R&D BLDG 3rd Floor.jpg

If I have drawn your attention by now, and you are interested in reading more information about Cayin as a brand and one of the major contributor in the China HiFi industry, HiFi+ have published a fairly comprehensive brand story for Cayin in their Directory of High-End Audio Manufacturer (2019). Check this out and you'll understand how we reach this far since 1993.

Before I go to bed, let me share with you one more photo, a visionary photo, a glimpse into Cayin's distant future.

In between our Main building and the canteen/staff quarter, we have hidden a dream. There is enough space, and we have reserved the right, to build one more 4000 sq meters building, and we can double our canteen/staff quarter if needed.

Do we need this extra building? Not now, but we definitely want to do that if Cayin continues to grow at the current pace.

When are we going to bring this dream to reality? Well, it depends on our innovation, engineering, and sales/marketing, but more important, it depends on you: our customers, our users, and all the friends and hobbyist who recognize Cayin as one of your companions in your journey of sound.

With Cayin, your music will never be the same again.

With you, Cayin will never be the same again. :beerchug:

Cayin Headquarter Site Design.jpg

Last edited:
Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Aug 3, 2023 at 3:14 PM Post #43 of 2,940
Cayin has grown into one of the largest vacuum tube amplifier development and manufacturing facilities in the world. At the dawn of our 30th Anniversary, we are expanding our facilities and building a new Research and Development Building in our existing facility. We shall move our Management, R&D, and Sales team into the new building. The original Main Building will become 100% Production related and we shall add a new production line to increase our throughput and efficiency. When each production line becomes more focused, there are fewer variables to deal with, and the both quantity and quality will be enhanced significantly.

So how big is Cayin? Are we one of the largest research and production facilities for audiophiles electronics?

Let's start with a recent photo taken by a UAV on June 2023, immediately after we completed the construction work of our new R&D building and started our internal facilitation.

We have been in this facility since 2005. The building in the background is the original Main building. That is a 4-story facility with a total floor area of around 4,730 sq. meters, and we also have a small canteen and staff quarter (~1,120 sq. meters) behind the Main building. The building in the foreground is our new R&D building. This is a 3-story facility at around 540 sq. meters per floor, so we added around 1,620 sq. meters to the Cayin Headquarters site, and the total floor area is, give and take, around 7,500 sq. meters.

While I don't have a space per staff statistic readily available, I can assure you that we are working on a very tight space allocation. To put our situation into prospect, this is the layout of the 3rd Floor of the new R&D building.

If I have drawn your attention by now, and you are interested in reading more information about Cayin as a brand and one of the major contributor in the China HiFi industry, HiFi+ have published a fairly comprehensive brand story for Cayin in their Directory of High-End Audio Manufacturer (2019). Check this out and you'll understand how we reach this far since 1993.

Before I go to bed, let me share with you one more photo, a visionary photo, a glimpse into Cayin's distant future.

In between our Main building and the canteen/staff quarter, we have hidden a dream. There is enough space, and we have reserved the right, to build one more 4000 sq meters building, and we can double our canteen/staff quarter if needed.

Do we need this extra building? Not now, but we definitely want to do that if Cayin continues to grow at the current pace.

When are we going to bring this dream to reality? Well, it depends on our innovation, engineering, and sales/marketing, but more important, it depends on you: our customers, our users, and all the friends and hobbyist who recognize Cayin as one of your companions in your journey of sound.

Well, you seem to be on track towards that big dream! :wink:

Aug 3, 2023 at 6:55 PM Post #44 of 2,940

A simple thumbs up / like just does not seem to be enough. Best of luck in everything you do, and thank you for everything you do!

Aug 3, 2023 at 8:55 PM Post #45 of 2,940
When I see the N30LE designation, it seems like a follow-up to the N3pro just because of the "3". It seems like the market in general has a lot of high end DAPs. Would not mind seeing something new that's closer to mid-tier from Cayin.
Or perhaps
30 = 30 years
LE = limited edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back