Cayin N30LE DAP: A Transformative Milestone (30th Anniv. Limited Edition)
Apr 15, 2024 at 11:06 PM Post #2,926 of 2,935
Maybe N30BLE refers to re-Biased version of N30LE?

Searching the thread, there's only one forum member used BLE. Most owners have typed out "re-biased"

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:09 PM Post #2,927 of 2,935
Searching the thread, there's only one forum member used BLE. Most owners have typed out "re-biased"
I had a guy offer to sell me one, and he referred to it as a "BLE". My search-fu was weak, and I also only found that reference. Given the thread is pretty long, I thought I'd ask assuming I'd missed something. Thanks all.

Apr 16, 2024 at 2:25 AM Post #2,928 of 2,935
I had a guy offer to sell me one, and he referred to it as a "BLE". My search-fu was weak, and I also only found that reference. Given the thread is pretty long, I thought I'd ask assuming I'd missed something. Thanks all.
Well there is no official "BLE" Version so be careful if that offer is from a new/unknown account

Apr 16, 2024 at 4:26 PM Post #2,929 of 2,935
Is it possible to locate and order more screen protectors for N30 @Andykong ? Trying to find suitable glass screen protectors for my unit.

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:03 PM Post #2,930 of 2,935
At the firmware 1.4 I noticed that when disconnected headphones with Jack 4.4 mm, the tray menu continues to be show connection bal. 4.4 mm, it’s mean that output still from bal 4.4 jack and I cannot to use mini jack 3.5. Restarts or other actions not give positive effect. I can use only balance output 4.4 mm. Now I returned to the firmware 1.3, while all normal, I’m testing now, but still connection - disconnection is ok. Is it possible to update firmware regarding 4.4/3.5 mm connection.

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:50 AM Post #2,931 of 2,935
At the firmware 1.4 I noticed that when disconnected headphones with Jack 4.4 mm, the tray menu continues to be show connection bal. 4.4 mm, it’s mean that output still from bal 4.4 jack and I cannot to use mini jack 3.5. Restarts or other actions not give positive effect. I can use only balance output 4.4 mm. Now I returned to the firmware 1.3, while all normal, I’m testing now, but still connection - disconnection is ok. Is it possible to update firmware regarding 4.4/3.5 mm connection.

The v1.4 firmware does not involve any change that affected the detection circuit of the phone jacks, so this sounds very strange indeed. Besides v1.4 firmware was released back on Jan 17, if it messed up with daily functions such as phone jack detection, it probably had caused some troubles already.

I suggest you clean the connectors (HERE and HERE), and give v1.4 firmware another try. Please keep us informed :beerchug:

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Apr 24, 2024 at 3:27 AM Post #2,932 of 2,935
Ok. I will try to clean. But any way there are no problems with fw 1.3.
Ps. I used fw 1.3 and 1.4 several times with the same effect.
Anyway, after disconnected 4.4 jack, change time connection may be different, 5 sec., 10 sec. 15 sec.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2024 at 2:22 AM Post #2,933 of 2,935
1000159501.jpg

I received a PM asking if there is any mobile phone screen protector is closed enough to use it with N30LE, so I asked for the screen protector CAD file and retrieved the dimensions page for your reference.

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Apr 26, 2024 at 8:57 AM Post #2,934 of 2,935
@Andykong no updates for this flagship DAP since Jan, which is slightly disappointing.
Most of all, there seems to continue to be no movement on that Roon certification process, which is the thing I am missing most.

Apr 26, 2024 at 9:51 PM Post #2,935 of 2,935
The v1.4 firmware does not involve any change that affected the detection circuit of the phone jacks, so this sounds very strange indeed. Besides v1.4 firmware was released back on Jan 17, if it messed up with daily functions such as phone jack detection, it probably had caused some troubles already.

I suggest you clean the connectors (HERE and HERE), and give v1.4 firmware another try. Please keep us informed :beerchug:
Good day.
Contractors clean carried out.
Fw 1.3. On the first day connection - disconnection 4.4 jack without problems immediately. On the second day disconnection time delay increased up to one minute.
At the fw 1.4 situation the same, first day disconnection - ok, at the second day I wait one minute. According my experience, tomorrow I can’t to disconnect 4.4 jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back