Cavalli Audio - Next Phase
Jan 19, 2016 at 8:08 PM Post #47 of 77
I don't know Warren for beans, but I'm glad that this means we're likely to get greater Cavalli gear going forward!

Let Alex focus on the engineering, and let Warren, whom I've always loved and suspected was CEO material from the start, keep the ship afloat and heading forward. 

Jan 19, 2016 at 9:52 PM Post #50 of 77
Congratulations Warren! 
smile.gif

Sennheiser Stay updated on Sennheiser at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/SennheiserUSA https://twitter.com/SennheiserUSA http://www.instagram.com/sennheiser https://sennheiser.com/
Jan 19, 2016 at 10:02 PM Post #52 of 77
:wink:it's going to be one hell of a team! Now time for me to sleep over the fact I might have to wait on finally getting my big boy rig because even though Cavalli was my number one pic, I was unsure of where they were going and i missed the carbon buy so I canceled them out. Now I know I have a chance. Kind of a blessing and a curse kind of thing lol

Jan 20, 2016 at 2:32 AM Post #56 of 77
I'm very happy to hear that Cavalli Audio is moving upward and onward, into the future
popcorn.gif

Jan 20, 2016 at 3:58 AM Post #58 of 77
Straightforward announcement and no tease? Not sa Warren-y. :grinning:

Congrats man!

Jan 20, 2016 at 9:21 AM Post #60 of 77
Wow!  
eek.gif
  Thanks guys!  
smile.gif

We have an exciting year planned, and we're about to kick everything into high gear to make it all happen.  We'll begin by making a few announcements about the future of the Liquid Carbon, as well as the long-awaited Liquid Spark, shortly.

Cheers to all of our friends here at Head-Fi - we hope to make y'all very happy!
beerchug.gif

As many of you know, Cavalli Audio has grown up in our small community of headphone listeners who have, over the last decade, pushed the boundaries of sound and created a whole new industry dedicated to a relentless pursuit of headphone audio perfection.

It’s been one of my greatest pleasures to have been part of this community, to have grown up within it, to have made some useful contributions, and to have created Cavalli Audio in order to provide some (hopefully) good products in the world of high end personal audio.

And now, I can announce that we are embarking on something new and exciting.  It is with the greatest pleasure that I can tell you all that Warren Chi (yes, the Head-Fi moderator that you know and love) will be joining Cavalli Audio as its new CEO to move the company and its products to the next stage of providing all of you with the best personal audio products we know how to design and build.

For those of you who know Warren personally, you know that he is one of the most gracious, thoughtful, and savvy individuals in our headphone community.  And I can tell you that he truly cherishes this community in many ways, something absolutely essential to Cavalli Audio’s ongoing mission. 

What a privilege it is for me to have Warren coming on board to move Cavalli Audio forward from here.  I know that many of you have questions about where we’re headed, where we are with the Liquid Spark (portable amp), whether there will be another Liquid Carbon run, will there be more Liquid Crimsons soon… or maybe you might simply like to welcome Warren to his new home at Cavalli Audio.  I think he would be happy to answer any and all questions that you might have. 
smile.gif

More to come…………………..

Thank you sir for the amazingly warm welcome!  
smile.gif
  Here's to the future!
beerchug.gif

You've got a good man there Alex 
smily_headphones1.gif
!!

Congrats Warren! "You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave."

blink.gif

bigsmile_face.gif
  Head-Fi is my home in this hobby, so I'd never leave anyway!  But I'm perfectly happy leaving all of the moderating to y'all for sure.

Though I'm sad to see Warren leave the Head-Fi (and CanJam) teams (as well as lose that custom title I gave him way back) I'm very glad he has found a place where he can use the knowledge has gained as a member, as well as his great talents, to their maximum. 
beerchug.gif

Thanks Amos!  I'll try to not get into too much trouble out here.  
evil_smiley.gif

Quote:
The LC has me solidly going in the direction of TOTL Cavalli amps. This announcement pushes me even further!

Funny that you should mention that... after a brief hiatus, we are now preparing to re-open production runs for the Liquid Crimson and Liquid Gold.  
smile.gif
  The Liquid Glass will be undergoing an update before we open that up for production again, but that is on the horizon as well, only much later.

Carbon run 2 please:)

You know, just between us, we weren't planning on doing another run of Carbons.  But given recent requests and demands, you guys are starting to twist my arm here... so we're seriously considering it now.  Shhh, don't tell anyone.  
tongue.gif

Congratulations to Alex and Team Cavalli for a most amazing addition to your team! It's great to see my CanJam Global wingman move on to this fantastic opportunity and I know he will do incredible things! Warren, it's been an honor working with you over the last couple of years and I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!! 

gs1000.gif
beerchug.gif
gs1000.gif

Thank so much bro!  
smile.gif
  And with CanJam being taken to the next level as well, I'm totally excited for both of us!

Congrats Warren and Alex! Great addition to the team and I'm sure he'll bring many interesting and uniquely descriptive phrases (most linked to different parts of the body) to the world of Cavalli. 
wink.gif
 Cheers

Challenge accepted!  
biggrin.gif

Warmest congratulations to Warren and Cavalli Audio.

Does this mean we won't see any further treaseling, or will we be subjected to far, far more? :wink:

Oh no, I'll be treaseling forever!  The only difference is that it will be far more authoritative from here on out.  
wink_face.gif

Two kindhearted, trustworthy people, both of whom are insanely passionate about audio and this community. I only see groovy things coming from this. Congratulations to Cavalli Audio, Alex, and Warren!

Thanks bro!  
smile.gif
  Couldn't have done all this, or even made the decision, without your blessing!  You know where we're headed... super-exciting stuff ahead... and all of it is community-focused.  That's right fellas, Jude knows everything, so you can bug him for sneak-peeks!  
biggrin.gif

Congrats Warren and no April fools' joke. :tada::tada::tada::headphones:

LOLOLOL, beware of anything I post on April 1st!  Though, for the record, I believe it was Amos who posted about the AK480.  
tongue.gif

Spill the beans Warren, you did this to ensure getting serial #000000 or #00000001 for each release 
devil_face.gif

Brilliant master plan hahaha

Alex: Hey Warren would you be CEO of the company? It pays barely enough for your rent and living necessities and you will never be able to afford any piece of gear ever again but you will always have one piece of each limited release with your choice of serial. I know you love your 1's.

Warren: Where do I sign?

Ha, I wish!  Since we plan to launch new products at CanJams, we're probably going to reserve #1 of each new item for whoever wins our prize in the SHaG.

All the very best and I know your vision will take Cavalli Audio into the next era 

Thanks Donald!  Coming from you, that means a whole lot!  
smile.gif

So Proud.
I know of no man that I trust more than Warren.

BRO!  
smile.gif
  The future is infinite!  #hashtagsbecausethemercer

"Call me."  <--(inside joke)

Congrats Warren. You and Alex will make a great team.

Funny - you led me to the Carbon, which lead me to the Crimson. Thank you! Alex, well, great amps and a nice, stand up guy.

We've been talking about the possibility of working together for a while now, and the time just seemed right!  And yes, Alex is one of the very best guys in our entire community, so I'm pretty proud to be a part of Cavalli Audio.  Excelsior!
beerchug.gif

I think all this means is Warren will get stuck behind a different table at CanJam.

Not exactly the worst thing in the world... especially since I intend to add a vinyl rig to the mix for your listening pleasure.  
redface.gif

Straightforward announcement and no tease? Not sa Warren-y. :grinning:

Ah, that's because it was Alex's post.  If it were me, I'd have been dropping all kinds of hints about the...

What's left of TMAC salutes you, Warren...........     
wink_face.gif

We had a good run for a while!  I prophesize that there will be another Photoshop junkie that shall rise to take my place, it's only a matter of time.  Meanwhile, we'll always have memory lane.  
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back