Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire
Nov 22, 2012 at 1:10 PM Post #2,026 of 2,306
Quote:
Anybody know if the pair of fuses in the Liquid Fire IEC socket is FAST or SLOW blow?

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving to our American cousins 
beerchug.gif

BTW, I'm proud to be Canadian... BUT what's with all the radio stations playing Christmas music already???  ... FAR TOO EARLY!  
rolleyes.gif

Speaking of fuses.  Anyone try those fuse chips(little sticky dots for about $5)-article in Positive Feedback about them

Nov 22, 2012 at 1:18 PM Post #2,027 of 2,306
Quote:

Update Photo w/LCD's and Q Cable in red

That is a sweet setup Icenine2! I assume you are still enjoying the W4S DAC2.

Are those the LCD-2 Rev. 2's?

Nov 22, 2012 at 1:41 PM Post #2,028 of 2,306
 Yes I am still using the W4S DAC2(and still wanting to paint the case shiny Red!).  Yes those are the LCD2.2's and they are great.  I will move to the LCD3's at some point here.

Nov 22, 2012 at 8:22 PM Post #2,029 of 2,306
Quote:
I hope you had a good one last month too MH...Now if the NHL could get its stuff together we could have another thanksgiving day!

Fingers crossed...but it doesn't look good at the moment. I particularly miss Hockey Night in Canada on Saturday nights.....really tough. 
confused.gif

Nov 22, 2012 at 9:38 PM Post #2,030 of 2,306
It's killing me to turn on the sports and it is all basketball...Of course, when that 596 arrives I will have a nice distraction...
biggrin.gif

Nov 25, 2012 at 7:39 PM Post #2,033 of 2,306
Figured I should ask in both threads since neither has moved in awhile. c:

So with LF 2 growing nearer (I hope) and after hearing it with the TH900 I'm considering the pair. I'm surprised more people aren't excited about the next run of Liquid Fires. I hope people haven't forgotten about this amp. 

It's on the fast track for a comeback. :D

Nov 25, 2012 at 7:50 PM Post #2,034 of 2,306
Quote:
Figured I should ask in both threads since neither has moved in awhile. c:

So with LF 2 growing nearer (I hope) and after hearing it with the TH900 I'm considering the pair. I'm surprised more people aren't excited about the next run of Liquid Fires. I hope people haven't forgotten about this amp. 

It's on the fast track for a comeback. :D

What are the planned changes for this newest iteration of Liquid Fire (if any)?

Nov 25, 2012 at 7:59 PM Post #2,035 of 2,306
Alex has been kind of leaving us here at Head-fi in the dark lately...but we're probably gonna see something similar to the LG. Loop out, Pre out, switchable input, new case...Hoping for that 4 pin SE out, too. 

Since it's his first 'revision' though I'm wondering if we've got a price change in store. Those improvements can't be cheap. 

Quote:

What are the planned changes for this newest iteration of Liquid Fire (if any)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back