Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available
Oct 2, 2015 at 2:55 AM Post #781 of 1,195
I saw the flyer above for the RMAF Crimson special, and started looking into the Crimson. Reading all the reviews I could find, here and elsewhere, in the obsessive way I know is usually the precursor to a purchase. 

So, buying the Carbon again is almost a defensive maneuver.....

Oct 2, 2015 at 3:08 AM Post #782 of 1,195

tongue_smile.gif

I like to try and employ the order and forget strategy.

It sucks sometimes though, since I've forgotten I tend to buy other stuff. The only problem is that I can't actually do the forget part... so I just find myself buying other stuff anyway...

THIS is me!  

Oct 2, 2015 at 3:23 PM Post #783 of 1,195
Has anyone heard the Nfb-1 and the LC yet? For some reason I remember someone saying they had. Seeing how I purchased the Nfb-1 and am pretty  happy with it is there any reason to keep the LC preorder?

Oct 2, 2015 at 3:54 PM Post #785 of 1,195
Now it is October. Are there any news about the shipping or keeping delayed of the LC preorder? Now the next one is Crimson would be there any delay again?

There are updates in the first post of the thread

Oct 2, 2015 at 7:02 PM Post #786 of 1,195
Now it is October. Are there any news about the shipping or keeping delayed of the LC preorder? Now the next one is Crimson would be there any delay again?

So just to be clear, while the production has been slow, it is not due to any problems or issues with anything. When a timeline is given, that is our best guess at that moment. We don't source components in bulk from China. The materials in a Cavalli amp are state-of-the-art. So that means we have to rely on other manufacturer's production of these hi-end parts, where there is not a huge demand and they may not be ready. Sometimes that takes months - even though we try to stay ahead of the curve. Everything is moving along according to plan, we just cannot speak for when we will actually be able to get a specific component from another manufacturer into our own production line. 

But as reddog says, good things come to those who wait!

And the Liquid Crimson are in stock right now! : )

Oct 2, 2015 at 7:15 PM Post #787 of 1,195
The liquid Crimson tempts me too. But I will just wait for the LC. However if I had $1800 I would get the Liquid Crimson without thinking, while it is on sale.:)

Oct 2, 2015 at 7:17 PM Post #788 of 1,195
The liquid Crimson tempts me too. But I will just wait for the LC. However if I had $1800 I would get the Liquid Crimson without thinking, while it is on sale.
smily_headphones1.gif

Well, $1300 since I would cancel the LC....

Oct 2, 2015 at 7:39 PM Post #789 of 1,195

Well, $1300 since I would cancel the LC....

A tempting thought.  I think it was @dusk who had one at the SF BAy meet up earlier this year.  What a lovely amp it is!  I don't think I'll do it though.  The LC fills a nice niche in size and form factor, and will nicely drive pretty much anything I plan on owning for a while.

Oct 3, 2015 at 2:38 AM Post #790 of 1,195
The Crimson is amazing and anyone who can afford the show special pricing and is on the fence should go for it!

Seriously, my goal for tomorrow is NOT to listen to the Crimson again so I'm not tempted to buy one...

Oct 3, 2015 at 2:46 AM Post #792 of 1,195
I'm worried that if I buy it, it'll be endgame and I'll have no need to hear another amp. Playing with new gear is half the fun of this hobby for me. Endgame is scary!

Also my wife is scary.

Oct 3, 2015 at 2:53 AM Post #794 of 1,195
The Crimson is amazing and anyone who can afford the show special pricing and is on the fence should go for it!

Seriously, my goal for tomorrow is NOT to listen to the Crimson again so I'm not tempted to buy one...

Pull the trigger you know want too lol. I am tempted, and if I had just a bit more money I would lol. Would like to compare Liquid Crimson to the Mjolnir 2. I need to quit typing before I end up throttling my credit card and order one lol.:D

Oct 3, 2015 at 2:56 AM Post #795 of 1,195
Pull the trigger you know want too lol. I am tempted, and if I had just a bit more money I would lol. Would like to compare Liquid Crimson to the Mjolnir 2. I need to quit typing before I end up throttling my credit card and order one lol.:D

I'm sorry for your wallet but theres NO competition there. The Crimson is way better and at this price is a no brainer if you have the money. I'm at a show full of some of the best headphone amps money can buy and I just want to hear more Crimson...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back