Cat got your tongue
Jul 5, 2009 at 5:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

Rob80b

Headphoneus Supremus
No, but they obviously found some cool scratch pads.

Thought I had my headphone boxes safely stored away and pulled them out yesterday to put my Grados up for sale.

Must have happened 2 years ago when they were kittens, audio equipment and leather sofas are strictly off limits and they know it.

IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

Ok here's the scoop after a bit of interrogation and a threat of only 1 feeding a day.

[size=medium]Me "Ok guys what the fxxx have you guys been up to[/size]"

Cat #1 "It wasn't me it was Laya"

Cat #2 " Hold on there, it was your idea that there has to be some headphones around here with all that gear laying around"

Cat #1 "Ya but you said, I'm sure they're in those boxes hidden away in storage"

Cat 2 " All right all right"

Cats "merde, but with us laying around all day we thought it would be fun to party without the neighbors getting suspicious while your away"

Me "You could have kept the volume to the stereo to a minimum"

Cats " anyway we got carried away, when we discovered there were not any Grados in the box we checked the Senn box, same thing."

Cat #1 to Cat # 2 # [size=xx-small]"ya but by then you really lost it and let it out on the AKG box"[/size]

Cat#2 [size=x-small]" Ya, well at least he didn't notice that tweeter you popped in on the Dynaudio Contour while chasing a fly"[/size]

Me [size=medium]" what was that"[/size]

Cats "oh crap"

Jul 5, 2009 at 6:30 PM Post #5 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by yourstruly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Poor boxes...

This is why I never let my cat into my room. I once had a pair of earbuds ruined because she bit through the cable.

My brother used to keep Gerbils - and they used to escape and chew through anything - especially cables hidden away behind cupboards.
frown.gif

Jul 5, 2009 at 7:01 PM Post #7 of 32
Hopefully the units stored inside the boxes took less damage..
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 5, 2009 at 7:51 PM Post #9 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob80b /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dead or alive?

Preferably alive. You have to think a few steps ahead when you have some of these beasts in your house. I have two cats.

Both of whom are giving me terrible attitude because I gave them dry food instead of canned food last night.

Poor things.

Jul 5, 2009 at 8:31 PM Post #10 of 32
here, kitty kitty .... whap!

Jul 5, 2009 at 8:33 PM Post #11 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by bergman2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
here, kitty kitty .... whap!

drag me to hell

Jul 5, 2009 at 9:27 PM Post #15 of 32
Why is it Cats and cords never mix? I love both! My moms cat chewed through her PS3's HDMI once..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back