Cat-Fi
Jan 3, 2010 at 2:06 AM Post #46 of 1,408
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Picture2-4.png

If you want to talk about disliking cats or the problems they cause, start your own thread, but if you continue here, I'll know you're just trolling.

I would welcome you to call me a Troll face to face.

Jan 3, 2010 at 3:17 AM Post #48 of 1,408
Showoff... I am sure your cat just happened to be sitting beside of your portable rig that just happened to be on your couch. :p

Jan 3, 2010 at 3:34 AM Post #49 of 1,408
Quote:

Originally Posted by mminutel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Showoff... I am sure your cat just happened to be sitting beside of your portable rig that just happened to be on your couch. :p

biggrin.gif
He has better ears than me. That's an old pic...I no longer own the 5 G iPod or AE-2. Max is still alive and kickin'...after being close to death twice and then went missing for 5 days. An inside cat but give him 5 minutes outside within a 6' fence and he BOLTS.

...so I think that puts him at 6 lives to go.

Again from my Webshots album, this was Max as a kitten in Jan. 2007 I believe. He was rescued from a warehouse close to my work office after he was stranded for several days with no food/drink during the New Years holiday.
beerchug.gif

1538939428044175878S600x600Q85.jpg

Jan 3, 2010 at 3:58 AM Post #50 of 1,408
thats adorable.

i have one himalayan kitty who has probably used more than 9 lives! he is super duper! he has had some serious problems. rushed to the er a number of times. he is fine now.

i take it ford2 was the one being called a troll. i thought boomana meant me. i had no idea why.

the cat hat should be deleted and there are mods in this thread. that is disgusting.
i don't mean to make enimies with you ford2 but you don't have to come in a cat lovers thread and start hating on them!

edit: i guess the cat hat did get deleted. thank you! now "the cat in the hat" is perfectly welcome here if i must say so myself!

music_man

Jan 3, 2010 at 6:43 AM Post #51 of 1,408
i have a sacred birman that was terribly abused. she is not very happy. i try to comfort her. she loves to sit atop my sonus faber on the right side. it really messes up the sound but i simply will not remove her. i want her to do whatever makes her happy.

i don't understand why someone buys a $1,500 cat, declaws them and then shows them the door. i guess bad is bad. she is safe now. if i could just help her understand that somehow. she is getting more friendly though. like other people said, you have to win a cats trust.

music_man

Jan 3, 2010 at 6:41 PM Post #52 of 1,408
Quote:

Originally Posted by ford2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would welcome you to call me a Troll face to face.

And I would welcome you to get out of this thread.

I'm sure you can find something better to do with your time than troll a cat lovers' thread.

Jan 3, 2010 at 6:57 PM Post #53 of 1,408
I was hoping for a cat for Christmas but my brother couldn't make it up.
he just adopted a bi-color Persian who's so sweet. He slept right next to
me when I was down there for Thanksgiving, No cat breath!
He was an abandoned cat in either an evicted home or a foreclosed home.
neglected, his hair was matted down but his new haircut makes him look cuter.
I never knew Persians were so social and affectionate.

Jan 4, 2010 at 8:54 AM Post #54 of 1,408
persians,himmys and the other derivative breeds are much different than tabby type cats. they are love bugs! they are the most affectionate creatures i have encountered.

they are so sweet. unfortunately due to the breeding process they tend to not live nearly as long as tabby's. which breaks my heart.

muisc_man

Jan 4, 2010 at 6:13 PM Post #55 of 1,408
I have two Burmesse Male cats. They are exteremely smart. One cat knows about 8-10 tricks. When my Stereo system is on they always find the sweet spot right between the speakers and plop there until the music is over or until I put on Rap.

I am working on getting one trained for leash walks

Jan 4, 2010 at 9:29 PM Post #56 of 1,408
Quote:

Originally Posted by ford2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like the picture of a man who has devoted his whole life to the well being of animals was to much for someone because he was wearing a hat made from a cat.

Maybe we should censor all photo's of Davy Crockett or is it acceptable to have a Racoon hat.

Please note this is Cat-fi a thread for the apreciation of cats. You need to start a new thread call it ******___ Bag Fi and keep your posts in there also a picture of yourself would help. People can than identify D_ Bags by their apperance , something tells me you are real ugly. Please put the Davey Crockett post in there as well. You will undoubtably be recognized as the King of all D-Bags......

Jan 4, 2010 at 9:42 PM Post #57 of 1,408
Wow. Just stop fighting. It is over with. Move on.

I think one of my mom's cats is learning to like me. I should have known one of them would come around within days of me leaving. It keeps jumping up on my lap one minute and running from me the next. It's a start, though. It was just up on my keyboard slapping at the mouse cursor whenever I would move it around.

Jan 4, 2010 at 9:56 PM Post #58 of 1,408
Jan 4, 2010 at 10:42 PM Post #59 of 1,408
Quote:

Originally Posted by music_man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
persians,himmys and the other derivative breeds are much different than tabby type cats. they are love bugs! they are the most affectionate creatures i have encountered.

they are so sweet. unfortunately due to the breeding process they tend to not live nearly as long as tabby's. which breaks my heart.

muisc_man

Not sure what you mean by "tabby type" cat, but tabby isn't a breed, it's a set of markings that can be different colors, and combined with solid colors. There are four main patterns, and tabby markings are accepted in many breed standards. All domestic cats carry the tabby gene, but if the gene is not expressed, the cat will be solid color.

Tabby cat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jan 4, 2010 at 11:06 PM Post #60 of 1,408
i meant mixed breed cat's. "tabby" is a catch all term. i, for one should not have used it in that manner. you are correct in what you said. "color point" cats are the ones i meant tend to be more affectionate for whatever reason. of course that is not the rule either.

my bunny has run of the house and one himmy sits in her cage all day lol.

music_man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back