Cat-Fi
Jan 11, 2010 at 9:12 PM Post #76 of 1,382
yup

I find them in the heated Pet bed when I get home. Other than that they are right by me. At night its under the covers, on my head above the pillow or on my cheast.

Just taught one how to do a head butt on comand, this should be a hit at my superbowl party. If only he would wear a helmet....

Feb 13, 2010 at 3:02 AM Post #79 of 1,382
10 years ago;

mi3x.jpg

mi2.jpg

Today;

mi1n.jpg

(Figured this could use a bump
smile.gif
)

Feb 13, 2010 at 7:38 AM Post #82 of 1,382
He's just a moggie actually (someone had an unwanted litter and was giving kittens away so we took one home). But maybe there's some of that mixed in somewhere!

(El Doug, that's a gorgeous cat!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatcat28037 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oya? beautiful kitty. Maine Coon?

Feb 13, 2010 at 5:40 PM Post #83 of 1,382
Beautiful cats, both of you.

Oya, yours was absolutely adorable as a kitten. Still is, but I just love kittens.

Feb 13, 2010 at 11:28 PM Post #87 of 1,382
I love cats and had to put our 20 year old down last night
frown.gif
he was quite a character too but in his later years all he wanted to to hang out and eat buffalo wings, our 3 year old tabby is quite a mess, I think he was dropped on his head a few times, he's just not really smart but funny. At 1 point we had 5 cats running around the house and each and every one had the most amazing personalities. 3 of them died by being run over and 2 from cancer. I think we will get an other in the spring, hope the dog can handle an other kitten in the house!

Feb 13, 2010 at 11:41 PM Post #88 of 1,382
Quote:

Originally Posted by d3adeyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I love cats and had to put our 20 year old down last night
frown.gif
he was quite a character too but in his later years all he wanted to to hang out and eat buffalo wings, our 3 year old tabby is quite a mess, I think he was dropped on his head a few times, he's just not really smart but funny. At 1 point we had 5 cats running around the house and each and every one had the most amazing personalities. 3 of them died by being run over and 2 from cancer. I think we will get an other in the spring, hope the dog can handle an other kitten in the house!

I'm sorry to hear about your loss
frown.gif

I love cats to tears, but it's incredibly difficult to bear when they pass on. It's their nature to die, however (as it is ours). .. . at least that's what I always tell myself.

And good fortunes to your dog
icon10.gif

Feb 14, 2010 at 12:29 AM Post #89 of 1,382
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oya? /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He's just a moggie actually (someone had an unwanted litter and was giving kittens away so we took one home). But maybe there's some of that mixed in somewhere!

(El Doug, that's a gorgeous cat!)

I didn't know that word moggie; thanks for teaching me it!

Feb 14, 2010 at 3:54 AM Post #90 of 1,382
i am sorry about your loss,d3adeyes. i don't mean to be a jerk at this time but try not to let anymore get run over. that is completely avoidable. like a fence or a leash!

i lost a 10yo cat last august. she had been terribly mistreated. never used a litterbox once but i loved her. then she got the most rare type of cancer a cat can get.
she had a rotten short life except for the few years i tried to make it up to her. i sleep with her picture still. since she always slept on my bed.

music_man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back