Carolina CanFEST 5 Head Fi Meet, March 19, Charlotte, NC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2016 at 1:28 PM Post #156 of 294
Question: 
Would anyone like a vendor who sells LPs at CanFest 5? If so, please post answer and the genre or genres you enjoy. 
You can PM me also. 
Yes, definitely, if possible there are two vinyl LP's I have been wanting to buy. Odezsa- In Return and Dead Battery- Recovery. Just tell me if you need links to them for refrence or if you aren't able to find a vendor with them.

Feb 14, 2016 at 9:13 AM Post #159 of 294
Name tags are already taken care of. Adding a name card on tables is a good idea and consider it done. 
So do you already have the materials to make the nametags? I took Spanish last semester so I have a lot of leftover index cards that we could use at the tables.

Feb 14, 2016 at 9:22 AM Post #160 of 294
Just in case anyone might want to know I have the same username on Massdrop. BTW anyone going to buy the red and black AKG K7XX?

Feb 14, 2016 at 9:40 PM Post #162 of 294
I wish but the all black ones i have actually go well with my black/white gaming pc setup
I am really looking forward to trying out the K7XX because I don't want to end up buying something that I won't like.

Feb 16, 2016 at 11:27 PM Post #165 of 294
Sign me up!

Bringing:
Mr Speakers Alpha Prime
Audeze LCD-2 Fazor w/ WyWires Red
Fostex HP-A8C
Schitt Lyr 2

AWESOME SAUCE!!! Welcome aboard my friend I'll add you to the list prob tomorrow when I get off work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back