Carolina CanFEST 5 Head Fi Meet, March 19, Charlotte, NC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2016 at 9:04 PM Post #169 of 294
Based on the list of everything that people are bringing I saw a lot of tube amps. If anyone would be interested I have a bunch of various tubes that I would be willing to also bring if anybody would like to try the tubes, I really don't have any use for the tubes I have other than the one I have for my own amp. Just tell me what tubes you are able to use and I'll check to see if I have any.

Feb 23, 2016 at 5:45 PM Post #170 of 294
Based on the list of everything that people are bringing I saw a lot of tube amps. If anyone would be interested I have a bunch of various tubes that I would be willing to also bring if anybody would like to try the tubes, I really don't have any use for the tubes I have other than the one I have for my own amp. Just tell me what tubes you are able to use and I'll check to see if I have any.

+1 wish I had this availability back when I had a tube amp

Feb 23, 2016 at 6:04 PM Post #171 of 294

Quote:
If anyone would be interested I have a bunch of various tubes that I would be willing to also bring if anybody would like to try the tubes, I really don't have any use for the tubes I have other than the one I have for my own amp. 

Do you have any 12au7, 6dj8, or even 6sn7 tubes by any chance?

Feb 23, 2016 at 7:03 PM Post #172 of 294
Do you have any 12au7, 6dj8, or even 6sn7 tubes by any chance?
Sadly no, but I may have something with the same pin arangment that could be compatible.:confused:

Feb 25, 2016 at 9:04 PM Post #173 of 294
Anybody here also interested in knives? Like customs or just collect them from a certain company, Spyderco for example?
I guess just say no if you aren't and if you are tell me about your collection, I'm just wanting to know in case someone would want to bring their collection to the meet.(Yes, I know that this is Head-Fi and this is a place for headphones, but might as well see if anyone has more of the same hobbies/interest as me.)

Feb 26, 2016 at 6:38 AM Post #175 of 294
Yes to knives, old case and tactical folders.

Anybody here also interested in knives? Like customs or just collect them from a certain company, Spyderco for example?
I guess just say no if you aren't and if you are tell me about your collection, I'm just wanting to know in case someone would want to bring their collection to the meet.(Yes, I know that this is Head-Fi and this is a place for headphones, but might as well see if anyone has more of the same hobbies/interest as me.)

Feb 26, 2016 at 7:08 AM Post #177 of 294
Feb 26, 2016 at 7:57 AM Post #179 of 294
Spyderco, Chris Reeves, Microtech, Strider, Benchmade, Kershaw, Brous, Boker, Emerson, Hogue, Kizer, ZT.
Wow.(all I can really say):grin:
Do you mind bringing them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back