Cardas A8 IEM
May 19, 2016 at 1:04 AM Post #274 of 429
You should be burning it in right now. I mean, it should be burned in already!

Cardas A8 sound great with mojo 
smile.gif

May 20, 2016 at 6:58 PM Post #276 of 429
Just popped up my impressions of the A8 in the Head Gear section:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/cardas-a8-ear-speaker/reviews/16031

As always, trying to improve my review writing skills (such as they are!) so any feedback or suggestions very much appreciated. Really enjoyed listening to these - brilliant musical take on what an IEM should sound like.

Jun 3, 2016 at 1:54 PM Post #277 of 429
My A8's just arrived. After only a couple of songs I have a feeling I'm going to really like these. 
biggrin.gif

Jun 4, 2016 at 6:53 AM Post #279 of 429
My A8's just arrived. After only a couple of songs I have a feeling I'm going to really like these. :D

Enjoy - will be interested to know if you hear them the same way I do with reference to the Nighthawks.

Jun 4, 2016 at 10:45 AM Post #280 of 429
Just bough the A8 :)
Im i the only who feels that they are heavy as hell?
Jeez, I can't forget I have them in my ears and just after a couple of songs my ears are burning.
Straight from an iPhone 6S+ they are listenable but I do feel they need a better source.
Have anyone tried this with an AK? The stock tips also should be better.
Construction wise, both iems and cable are awesome.
Now it's time for burning in.

Jun 4, 2016 at 6:21 PM Post #284 of 429
Just bough the A8 :)
Im i the only who feels that they are heavy as hell?
Jeez, I can't forget I have them in my ears and just after a couple of songs my ears are burning.
Straight from an iPhone 6S+ they are listenable but I do feel they need a better source.
Have anyone tried this with an AK? The stock tips also should be better.
Construction wise, both iems and cable are awesome.
Now it's time for burning in.

They play very well with a DX90 and Cayin C5 combo. In terms of the heaviness, I found Comply comfort tips (the almost spherical ones) helped with that immensely. The foam fit fixed the buds in place better and seemed to take some of the weight, making them easier to wear for long haul listening sessions.

Jun 4, 2016 at 7:12 PM Post #285 of 429
They play very well with a DX90 and Cayin C5 combo. In terms of the heaviness, I found Comply comfort tips (the almost spherical ones) helped with that immensely. The foam fit fixed the buds in place better and seemed to take some of the weight, making them easier to wear for long haul listening sessions.

Hi,
Thanks for sharing.
Can you please link me to to that specific Comply tips?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back