Can't stop listening to a certain song thread...
Oct 31, 2012 at 7:03 PM Post #46 of 75
This synth part on this Black Eyed Peas song from 2:45 is sounding so awesome in my world these days.

Nov 1, 2012 at 11:36 AM Post #47 of 75
I discovered the Black Keys just recently, now I'm so hooked, and there are so many great albums none of them are bad IMO.
Completely rocks my 334's.

Nov 3, 2012 at 6:55 AM Post #49 of 75

I bought the Gigantour DVD only for this song, I didn't care about most of the other bands that night. It was recorded in Montréal not too far from where I live, I should have been there.

Every time I happen to cross this version of "The Glass Prison" on Foobar I toggle the repeat and leave it for an hour or two. Which is exactly what I'm going to do now.

Nov 4, 2012 at 1:31 PM Post #50 of 75
Quote:

I bought the Gigantour DVD only for this song, I didn't care about most of the other bands that night. It was recorded in Montréal not too far from where I live, I should have been there.

Every time I happen to cross this version of "The Glass Prison" on Foobar I toggle the repeat and leave it for an hour or two. Which is exactly what I'm going to do now.

Yup, that's a great song!
Recently I had the same with "This dying soul". It just grabs You by the throat ant doesn't let go until it finishes.

Did You listen to the whole Twelve-step Suite? It's a great experience, like a Glass Prison extended into a full-sized album!

Nov 4, 2012 at 2:02 PM Post #51 of 75
Nov 4, 2012 at 4:25 PM Post #52 of 75
Quote:
Yup, that's a great song!
Recently I had the same with "This dying soul". It just grabs You by the throat ant doesn't let go until it finishes.

Did You listen to the whole Twelve-step Suite? It's a great experience, like a Glass Prison extended into a full-sized album!

Yep "This Dying Soul" is quite intense too; and they reproduce it very nicely on the Live at the Budokan album/DVD.

Never successively (i.e. ordered in a playlist). But it's something that I need to try!

And The Shattered Fortress is like TGP, TDS, TRoAE and Repentance put together into an epic arrangement.

Nov 6, 2012 at 12:44 AM Post #54 of 75
Jimmy Eat World - Sweetness

I've had this song for forever, but heard it on the radio recently at work and now I can't stop listening to it. The vocals are absolutely amazing. Jim Adkins' voice is just awesome, and he's damn good at guitar too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back