Canlanta 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2016 at 8:08 PM Post #31 of 158
  Interesting. There's a possibility I might be able to make this meet. My wife is currently in Atlanta, maybe I can time one of my trips to see her so that it overlaps with the meet. I can't make any guarantees until it gets closer.

That's be great and I'd enjoy meeting you in person. I'll put you down as a maybe. 
wink.gif

Apr 3, 2016 at 10:00 PM Post #35 of 158
Just wanted to point something out that's really exciting: Mr Speakers is going to have their new electrostats at CanLanta! Probably one of the most exciting new headphone developments in the market!

Apr 5, 2016 at 9:43 PM Post #38 of 158
Nice!!

Apr 10, 2016 at 10:13 AM Post #42 of 158
I am so much looking forward to attending,
I will be bringing my HiFiMan HE400S, which are not available locally at retail - so I'm sure a lot of folks will want a try.

I also plan to bring my $20 pair of Koss UR35's, a grossly underrated headphone that sounds better to me than most headphones under $250.
I think they get dismissed by people who have never heard them because they are so cheap,
but a co-worker commented once that they sounded 95% as good as my very pricey Stax SR5's, and I agreed completely.

Apr 13, 2016 at 2:02 PM Post #45 of 158
I will definitely be attending this! Though I have also never been to Atlanta, so it may be more of an afternoon attendance for me. I'll try to co-ordinate with Matt so I can be sure to bring some of the more unique headphone products I own, such as MicroZOTL2, HD800S, Mojo, etc. - things you've read about but perhaps not heard. New things are generally inbound, so I'll post more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back