"CanJoin #1" The first Headphones Meeting & Exhibition in Thailand (17-20 March 2011)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2011 at 10:49 AM Post #46 of 74
Seriously, this gotta be one amazing meet!!  Being a Thai myself, I'm so proud that Khun munkong pulled this off.  I sure wish I can attend!  What's the favorite headphone at the meet?

Mar 26, 2011 at 12:02 PM Post #47 of 74

Quote:
Seriously, this gotta be one amazing meet!!  Being a Thai myself, I'm so proud that Khun munkong pulled this off.  I sure wish I can attend!  What's the favorite headphone at the meet?

Thanks for kind words
tongue_smile.gif

Orpheus is the favorite Headphone in this show!

cheerful!

Mar 26, 2011 at 12:58 PM Post #48 of 74
the favorite headphones are HE90 and the O2MKI .Like kiettijaib mentioned before around 70-80% of the people like the HE90 more than the O2MKI,but you know the wow factor of the HE90 is always tremendous  , O2mkI on the other hand seem to grow on you,if you give them enough time.
By the way even the HD800 sound really good with some proper set up,it's the first time I saw how good my Headphones can be (HD800,O2MKI).

Mar 27, 2011 at 12:41 AM Post #49 of 74

Quote:
Thanks for kind words
tongue_smile.gif

Orpheus is the favorite Headphone in this show!

cheerful!

Did most of those headphones belong to you or some from K. Kiettijai?  It looks to be an awesome meet.  Where did the event take place and will it be held annually?

Quote:
the favorite headphones are HE90 and the O2MKI .Like kiettijaib mentioned before around 70-80% of the people like the HE90 more than the O2MKI,but you know the wow factor of the HE90 is always tremendous  , O2mkI on the other hand seem to grow on you,if you give them enough time.
By the way even the HD800 sound really good with some proper set up,it's the first time I saw how good my Headphones can be (HD800,O2MKI).

Having own the Orpheus and a really good system for the HD800, the HD800 can achieve a tremendous performance in a balanced mode.  It is not quite there in comparison to the Orpheus in an overall performance, but certainly is quite excellent overall.  In some aspect such as lower end bass & width of soundstage, it is better.  I often wonder why anyone with an excellent source, Headamp GSX/ Reference Balanced, and HD-800 w/ balanced Apuresound upgrade cable needs anything else.

Mar 27, 2011 at 3:53 AM Post #50 of 74

Sennheiser HD800 performed excellently expecially with good source and good amplifier.
We are lucky to have  portable unit by Chimgimmick with the portable amplifier which sounded superbly
and brought out the HD800 to its full potential.

Mar 27, 2011 at 4:05 AM Post #52 of 74
The Sennheiser HD800 also matched excellently with this DIY tube
amplifier.  This picture showed the Minute Amplifier with the HD800
and the Boybee Energizer (similar to , but we think it is better than the
Woo Wee) which we use with Stax headphone .
and the next step will be this 300B Minute and the 2A3 Minute amplifier.

Mar 27, 2011 at 4:08 AM Post #53 of 74

Quote:
Here is another closer look with this portable unit

I've ever tried this headphone amplifier and I wondered about the sound that it was amazingly good and this amplifier can drive hard-to-drive headphone (e.g. AKG K701, Sennheiser HD800) easily. Moreover, this amplifier can make me feel that I was in the live audition. Very excellent amplifier 
dt880smile.png

Mar 27, 2011 at 4:15 AM Post #54 of 74
Here is the closer look of the present "Minute" amplifier.  The performance and look are first class . 
The new unit will be 300B amplifier and we will have Western Electric 300B as shown in this picture as the top unit.
For  more budget saving units we will have the Sophia princess and mesh Emission Labs units.
The driver will be the 6SN7 : Tungsol BGRP of that newer 300B unit 
Minute amplifier :  DIY Hiend amplifier in Thailand.

Mar 27, 2011 at 4:27 AM Post #55 of 74

Fun Fun Fun Meeting!!!

Didn't have a chance to try the top-class cans, coz I was an early bird. Just watch them and I was happy
beyersmile.png

Thanks for made this happenned krub.

lekheadfi

Mar 27, 2011 at 8:40 AM Post #56 of 74

Quote:
Did most of those headphones belong to you or some from K. Kiettijai?  It looks to be an awesome meet.  Where did the event take place and will it be held annually?

Hi, Purk

More headphones in "CanJoin" was supported by our Big Brother (kiertijai), He send me with 13 Great Headphones, Of course! the special one is Orpheus!
still not sure with CanJoin 2, will let you know again
biggrin.gif

Mar 27, 2011 at 10:13 AM Post #57 of 74
Amazing!
Please start planning for the next one. I'm on my way!
smile.gif

Mar 27, 2011 at 11:38 AM Post #58 of 74

Quote:
Amazing!
Please start planning for the next one. I'm on my way!
smile.gif

I ensure that Mr. Munkong and his team (including me 
biggrin.gif
) will be happy and always welcome for everyone who would like to join the next Can Join and we will willingly report and announce for the next Can Join on Head-Fi website. Moreover, we will let you know for the upcoming event 
wink.gif

Mar 27, 2011 at 11:54 AM Post #59 of 74
Dear Pcf,
    Thanks so much for your interest.  We would be more than delighted and honoured in case any the head-fi member will visit us especially in  your case.
     We have been following your helpful comments on head-fi for some time especially concerning the highend Grado's .  Your collections of Grado's
is one of the best ever.  If you can bring some of them along , that will be the great experience for us especially the PS1, HP1i, your two HP2i, the Symphones
Magnum V3 and other grados.  Our Thai head fiers will learn and have great experiences from you .  Mr. Munkong is a great fan of the Grado's , he would be ecstatic
if you could bring some of your  precious gears along 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back