CanJam SoCal 2023 (September 30-October 1)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2023 at 9:02 PM Post #76 of 410
Thanks - yes I've been pointed toward it. I hope to be able to try the Atrium, Vérité and Atticus if time allows. I would like to try the Eikon too but realise they are no longer in production. I need a closed back but it would be interesting to try one of the open backs too. Time constraints will no doubt dictate how many I can try.
Try the Atrium Closed with their new JDS/ZMF collab amp. It was spectacular when I tried it at Chicago and it's on my buy list.

Aug 7, 2023 at 9:37 PM Post #77 of 410
We'll have the all-new TUBE mini and @Abyss Headphones Diana MR at CanJam SoCal. Experience this truly high-end portable system and be amazed by the sound.

tempImage2jK7YL.jpg
Had a chance to demo it and unfortunately it’s way too noisy for IEMs and sensitive headphones. The WA8 though has very low noise but the form factor is a bit large for my taste

Aug 8, 2023 at 10:51 AM Post #79 of 410
Any chance you can or will bring the Custom Art FIBAE 5? You guys are the only U.S. retailer (as far as I know) and I've been dying to try that obscure and elusive iem that could probably be a new benchmark in the kilobuck bracket.

Head over to the Watercooler Thread and sign up for the tour...I have a Fibae 7U and F5 doing the rounds right now.

Aug 8, 2023 at 11:40 AM Post #80 of 410
Any word on the HE-1 listening session list?

Really looking to get involved in that!

Aug 8, 2023 at 2:23 PM Post #81 of 410
Aug 14, 2023 at 11:14 PM Post #84 of 410
I cannot wait to attend! Last year was amazing. Hopefully I see some familiar faces there. I'll be there both days.

Aug 16, 2023 at 11:49 AM Post #85 of 410
Is an audiologist going to be doing impressions on site? I feel like that happened at Canjam, one time.

Aug 16, 2023 at 12:20 PM Post #86 of 410
Is an audiologist going to be doing impressions on site? I feel like that happened at Canjam, one time.
Entertainment too. Should be a great weekend.

(I'll get my coat).

I wish it were possible to hear the ZMF Eikon at the show. I'd love to be able to compare one with the Atticus and the Vérité closed back models.
ZMF have the Atticus and then other closed back models are twice the price. Leaves me wondering why there isn't a neutral(ish) balance closed back bridging the price gulf.

Aug 16, 2023 at 6:19 PM Post #87 of 410
Entertainment too. Should be a great weekend.

(I'll get my coat).

I wish it were possible to hear the ZMF Eikon at the show. I'd love to be able to compare one with the Atticus and the Vérité closed back models.
ZMF have the Atticus and then other closed back models are twice the price. Leaves me wondering why there isn't a neutral(ish) balance closed back bridging the price gulf.
They are working on a lower priced model tuned towards the Harman target curve.

Aug 18, 2023 at 11:46 AM Post #90 of 410
Woo, another Canjam going to drive over (hopefully) both days to come and have fun once again. Going to be fun trying more gear and hopefully meeting some of yall in person.
Both days for sure! I always feel like I don't have enough time there lol. Especially if you find something you love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back