CanJam SoCal 2022 (September 17-18, 2022)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2022 at 10:44 PM Post #256 of 687
The Counter?

I'm flying out from LAX later that evening - need to get back to the East Coast Monday AM and have to do a red eye. At least it's a direct flight.
The Counter could work :wink:

Aug 12, 2022 at 11:38 PM Post #257 of 687
Yes but it's been years! I was there for a LaOC Audiophile society meeting in about 2016 or 2017.

Ah, okay. Can you imagine what first timers would think? A room full of headphone rigs as soon as you walk in - just pick a headphone off the wall and choose a rig. Then there are the private listening rooms, then the private home theater rooms, and then that $1.3M home cinema in the back. Combined with the food and refreshments, @TSAVJason knows how to show his guests a good time. :relaxed:

I'm flying out from LAX later that evening - need to get back to the East Coast Monday AM and have to do a red eye. At least it's a direct flight.

Wow, that's cutting it close. With any luck, there will be some kind of flight cancellation beyond your control, forcing you to stay another day. 😉

Next year it will have to be at the San Diego Convention Center. You can call it: Canjam-icon!

Taking it that far south might make things very difficult for those coming from Ventura, etc. That said, I think it'd be super fun to do a meet down at the Hotel Del... if only it weren't so damn haunted. 😄

This has probably come up in the thread already but I'm not seeing it: how is parking? Available at the Marriott for a cost, or perhaps as a guest?

I think the hotel has parking for around $12 or something like that? There was something in the first post about it.

Aug 13, 2022 at 3:50 PM Post #259 of 687
Anyone know if any of the exhibitors will have the new FiR IEMSs?

Aug 13, 2022 at 4:50 PM Post #260 of 687
Anyone know if any of the exhibitors will have the new FiR IEMSs?

Yes, Musicteck will. FiR is unsure at this time if any of their staff will be there last I spoke with my friends there.

Aug 13, 2022 at 10:47 PM Post #263 of 687
Kinda have mixed feelings about it being the biggest Canjam yet. 😬 Was kinda hoping it would be kinda chill…
Accept the fact you cannot audition everything!
Do your homework, and come up with a "cannot miss" short list. Emphasize on list being short!
After you cross all items in the short cannot miss list - everything else is gravy :wink:

Aug 14, 2022 at 12:03 AM Post #264 of 687
What time does CanJam start in the morning? This is my first time attending, and there is no information on the website about a schedule or anything.

Aug 14, 2022 at 2:28 AM Post #266 of 687
looking forward the new-coming monitors

Aug 14, 2022 at 3:59 PM Post #268 of 687
Aug 14, 2022 at 4:03 PM Post #269 of 687
Odd question to ask in 2022, but will Shure and Ultimate Ears be represented at any booth?

Aug 14, 2022 at 4:08 PM Post #270 of 687
O to
This will be our first show at SoCal! We will bring our newest toys to the show!
Awesome. I own MEXT, Indigo and Red Halo FE. If you bring an ear impression kit, I'll probably buy a custom IEM from you at CanJam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back