CanJam SoCal 2021 (September 25-26, 2021)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2021 at 1:56 PM Post #798 of 949
So, what are YOU looking to hear and see at CanJam SoCal 2021?

More than anything else, my friends, by a wide margin! 🥰

Sep 22, 2021 at 2:02 PM Post #799 of 949
Do we have any info on new/high end portable/dongle DAC-Amps at the show?

I def don’t want to miss these in the scrum.

Sep 22, 2021 at 2:20 PM Post #802 of 949
C'mon guys. If you have CanJam event suggestions, please send them to Ethan.

So, what are YOU looking to hear and see at CanJam SoCal 2021?
Forge
LCD-5
DCA Stealth
SR1A
Meze Elite
Ifi Go Blu
64 Audio Duo

Sep 22, 2021 at 2:21 PM Post #803 of 949
Wonder what amazing products there will be at this showcase <3 <3 I just wish I someday see such events in my country too :frowning2:

Sep 22, 2021 at 2:34 PM Post #804 of 949
Do we have any info on new/high end portable/dongle DAC-Amps at the show?

I def don’t want to miss these in the scrum.

TSAV will have the AudioQuest DragonFly Cobalt, Clarus Coda, and Questyle M12. I know this because I have their demos right now, and will be bringing them to the show.

Personally, I can bring a Helm Audio Bolt and an Astell&Kern PEE51 if need be?

Sep 22, 2021 at 2:37 PM Post #805 of 949
CanJam SoCal 2021 - Updated COVID-19 Event Guidelines:

As we prepare to host CanJam SoCal 2021, we want you to know that safety is our top priority. With that in mind, we recently updated our safety procedures and requirements to help ensure the health of our attendees, exhibitors, and staff. We want to provide the safest space to enjoy CanJam SoCal 2021, and we have received helpful and positive feedback on the safety measures we are planning to implement at CanJam SoCal 2021.

Our guidelines will require all CanJam SoCal 2021 attendees, exhibitors, and staff to show proof of full vaccination, or a negative COVID-19 test (both PCR and antigen are acceptable) taken within 72 hours prior to entering CanJam SoCal 2021. Additionally, masks will be required to be worn at all times, regardless of vaccination status.

Additionally, the following steps will be taken to enhance the safety of CanJam SoCal 2021 attendees, exhibitors, and staff:
  • We will create more space at the Registration Desk and during the check in process.
  • We will create more space between booths, along with wider aisles, to reduce congestion and facilitate social distancing.
  • Hand sanitizers will be placed on every exhibitor table and at the Registration Desk.
  • The Irvine Marriott has implemented a number of new protocols for guests in response to COVID-19. For more detailed information, please visit: https://whattoexpect.marriott.com/laxir
As is normal practice for indoor events during COVID-19, we will be requiring all attendees, exhibitors, and staff to review and sign an event liability waiver before entering CanJam SoCal 2021. The waiver will be sent in advance to all ticket holder email addresses, and CanJam SoCal attendees can either bring the signed waiver with them, or they can pick up and sign the waiver at the Registration Desk upon check-in at CanJam SoCal 2021.

We will continue to monitor and comply with all applicable laws and regulations from the CDC, the State of California, and the Orange County Health Department.

We are grateful for the ability to once again host a CanJam event, as we look forward to welcoming you back, and once again seeing all of you, live, and in person!

Sep 22, 2021 at 2:45 PM Post #806 of 949
Why isn't Ultimate Ears there? They are headquartered in Irvine.

Ultimate Ears made a decision to focus on pro audio a few years back, as that is their core competency. I would let you hear my UERM and UE Live, except they're both customs and wouldn't fit you. :slight_frown:

Is there a list of all the new Items on the show

The preview video would be the closest thing. It would be impossible to compile a comprehensive list because, in many cases, not even exhibitors are absolutely sure of what they are bringing yet... such is to be expected in the case of flagshipalooza years like this one.

Sep 22, 2021 at 3:03 PM Post #807 of 949
This was posted on Headphone.com forums of what they will have at their table(s):

Figured we could give you all a sneak peak at what will be at our booth!

Haven’t listed everything but some of the heavy hitters are in there!

Sep 22, 2021 at 3:09 PM Post #808 of 949
TSAV will have the AudioQuest DragonFly Cobalt, Clarus Coda, and Questyle M12. I know this because I have their demos right now, and will be bringing them to the show.

Personally, I can bring a Helm Audio Bolt and an Astell&Kern PEE51 if need be?
I have the cobalt currently, looking for more power to run Stealth, and higher quality if it’s possible in the bargain!

Sep 22, 2021 at 3:11 PM Post #809 of 949
This was posted on Headphone.com forums of what they will have at their table(s):

Figured we could give you all a sneak peak at what will be at our booth!

Haven’t listed everything but some of the heavy hitters are in there!
Do you know how much time it takes to audition that many products?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back