1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
35 36
Next

Last
  1. moedawg140 Contributor

Not bad for all day and if that particular lot is monitored by cameras. I usually spend more than that at lots near the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica.

2. Watagump
    Its attended as least. Anyhow, I booked it.

https://www.parkwhiz.com/p/los-angeles-parking/820-s-grand-ave

3. DecentLevi
    Don't know why visitors bother driving there if they can just take a bus from where they're staying, keep their parking space and not mess with extra directions / parking charges

4. moedawg140 Contributor

Attended works!

[rule]

Let me know if anyone wants me to bring anything in my profile to CanJam (I'll be leaving my residence soon), because for now I'm only bringing a few items to compare different DACs/Amps/DAPs, etcetera.

5. moedawg140 Contributor

Personally, I took the Metro (L.A. area) bus for years and I never want to take it again.

Plus, I'll be using my little stand-up electric scooter from wherever I park so it won't be an issue at all to get from the structure to CanJam. :normal_smile :

6. Watagump
    I actually even looked into taking the train up, just for that experience, then riding my bike to the hotel. I can still bring my bike since I am driving my work truck. But 99% sure I am just going to hoof it.

7. Mediahound
    The parkwhiz app seems great. My first time using it. Just look for the cheapest spot at a distance you're willing to walk and you can reserve your space via the app for a discounted price.

8. FraterOiram
    Here we go gang!

9. Watagump
    Now I want my badge. [​IMG]

10. MozartMan1201
    Too bad Cavalli Audio won't be there.  I won their 'Liquid Carbon' in a raffle last summer; they promised to ship it then went AWOL on me.  

bosiemoncrieff likes this.
  11. moedawg140 Contributor
  12. Kamakahah
    Last minute free ticket if anyone is interested. Just shoot me a pm with email so I can forward it to you.

Ticket has been given.

13. beauxrichards
  14. Audio Addict Contributor

I think they will be in @TheSourceAV booth.

15. jude Administrator
    Make sure not to miss the headphone measurement seminar "Introduction To Headphone Test" with Chris Gill of Audio Precision.

unnamed.png

The first one is on Saturday, April 8, from 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m., and then again on Sunday, April 9, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

Both sessions are located in the Atrium II Demo Suite at CanJam SoCal 2017.

Black Phoenix likes this.
First

Back
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
35 36
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.