CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015
Mar 25, 2015 at 11:25 AM Post #1,097 of 1,339
Hey everyone,

We made a quick thread in the Sponsor section, but I wanted to crosspost here to remind everyone to drop by our stand!

We're pretty hyped to be in attendance and there's some pluses to coming to see us - the full range will be available to audition, we're offering 20% off any orders placed across the weekend AND you'll get a SHaG stamp.

We might even have something special to show those who're curious about our future plans...

See you soon!

Mar 25, 2015 at 11:32 AM Post #1,098 of 1,339
  Hey everyone,

We made a quick thread in the Sponsor section, but I wanted to crosspost here to remind everyone to drop by our stand!

We're pretty hyped to be in attendance and there's some pluses to coming to see us - the full range will be available to audition, we're offering 20% off any orders placed across the weekend AND you'll get a SHaG stamp.

We might even have something special to show those who're curious about our future plans...

See you soon!

I'm pretty sure everyone in attendance will be curious about future plans. :wink:

Mar 25, 2015 at 11:37 AM Post #1,100 of 1,339

I'm pretty sure everyone in attendance will be curious about future plans. :wink:

Then everyone should stop by.... 
bigsmile_face.gif

Mar 25, 2015 at 12:23 PM Post #1,101 of 1,339
Moon Audio Stay updated on Moon Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/MoonAudio/ https://twitter.com/MoonAudio https://instagram.com/moonaudio https://www.moon-audio.com/ https://www.youtube.com/@moon-audio sales@moon-audio.com
Mar 25, 2015 at 1:22 PM Post #1,105 of 1,339
  Now that the video is out... and your audition priorities have been reset... here is the show map and exhibitor list as promised.

1964 Ears ▸ San Marcos/San Juan
Affordable Audio ▸ Terrace Pavilion
ALO Audio ▸ Terrace Pavilion
Apogee ▸ Terrace Pavilion
Astell & Kern ▸ San Pedro/San Diego
Atomic Floyd ▸ Terrace Pavilion
Audeze ▸ San Pedro/San Diego
Audio Nerd ▸ Terrace Pavilion
Audio Plus Serices ▸ San Pedro/San Diego
Audioquest ▸ San Pedro/San Diego
Auralic ▸ San Marcos/San Juan
Aurender ▸ Terrace Pavilion
Avatar Acoustics ▸ Terrace Pavilion
Ayre Acoustics ▸ San Pedro/San Diego
Blue Microphones ▸ Terrace Pavilion
Cavalli Audio ▸ San Carlos
Centrance ▸ Terrace Pavilion
Chord ▸ San Pedro/San Diego
Creative Labs ▸ Terrace Pavilion
Darin Fong ▸ San Marcos/San Juan
Echobox ▸ Terrace Pavilion
Enigmacoustics ▸ San Gabriel
Final Audio ▸ San Marcos/San Juan
Focal ▸ San Pedro/San Diego
Fritz Speakers ▸ Crystal Cove (3rd Floor)
Grace Design ▸ San Pedro/San Diego
Headamp ▸ San Gabriel
Hifiman ▸ San Marcos/San Juan
HRT ▸ Terrace Pavilion
Jaben ▸ San Gabriel
JDS Labs ▸ Terrace Pavilion
JH Audio ▸ Terrace Pavilion
JPS Labs ▸ San Gabriel
Light Harmonic ▸ Terrace Pavilion
Massdrop ▸ Terrace Pavilion
MIT Cables ▸ Terrace Pavilion
Moon-Audio ▸ Terrace Pavilion
Mr Speakers ▸ San Carlos
Musica Acoustics ▸ Terrace Pavilion
Noble Audio ▸ Terrace Pavilion
Obravo ▸ San Pedro/San Diego
Oppo ▸ San Marcos/San Juan
Peachtree Audio ▸ Terrace Pavilion
Pendulumic ▸ Terrace Pavilion
Philips ▸ Terrace Pavilion
Questyle Audio ▸ San Pedro/San Diego -AND- Emerald Bay (3rd Floor)
RHA ▸ Terrace Pavilion
Riva Audio ▸ Bolsa Chica (3rd Floor)
Schiit Audio ▸ San Marcos/San Juan
Sennheiser ▸ San Pedro/San Diego
Smyth Research ▸ San Marcos/San Juan
Sony ▸ Terrace Pavilion
SPL ▸ San Pedro/San Diego
The Audio Salon ▸ Del Mar (3rd Floor)
Ultimate Ears ▸ Terrace Pavilion
Wells Audio ▸ San Gabriel
Woo Audio ▸ San Gabriel
Wyred4Sound ▸ Crystal Cove (3rd Floor)
WyWires ▸ San Marcos/San Juan -AND- Crystal Cove (3rd Floor)

And as for the handpicked Member Showcase...

Now, for those of you who wanted to bring gear, but aren't in the member showcase... you'll be glad to know that we have a special Head-Fiers' Lounge on the third floor.  It's perfect for hanging out, eating lunch, AND having an ad hoc meet!  It's a multi-purpose space that we an all share for whatever.  
smile.gif

WOW.  This looks amazing.  BUT:  can't see/read the Member Showcase image.  Can you repost a bigger version? I see page numbers 10/11 at bottom.  Are there more pages members showing gear?  Now I am about to cut myself off or risk too much sadness for missing this one.  I may drink too much beer at Oskar Blues in Colorado to drown my tears...

Mar 25, 2015 at 2:02 PM Post #1,106 of 1,339
WOW.  This looks amazing.  BUT:  can't see/read the Member Showcase image.  Can you repost a bigger version? I see page numbers 10/11 at bottom.  Are there more pages members showing gear?  Now I am about to cut myself off or risk too much sadness for missing this one.  I may drink too much beer at Oskar Blues in Colorado to drown my tears...

In order to see a larger version of the Member Showcase (or any other) image, you can press the "Desktop" mode button if you are viewing the moblie version (via smartphone, tablet, etc.) and click/press on the image and zoom in and out to read it easier, and/or press the "Original" button after you click/press on the image to view the full version as well.

Mar 25, 2015 at 3:15 PM Post #1,107 of 1,339
  HOLY the HE-1000 looks gorgeous 

Yea I know - it looks way better now than it did a month ago! Did they change something or did my eyes just adjust? Weird that. 

Urge to buy rising. I'd bet they would sound amazing through my WA5!! 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 25, 2015 at 3:45 PM Post #1,108 of 1,339
  Yea I know - it looks way better now than it did a month ago! Did they change something or did my eyes just adjust? Weird that. 

Urge to buy rising. I'd bet they would sound amazing through my WA5!! 
very_evil_smiley.gif

The bars went from vertical to horizontal in their orientation, which helps them look less stretched out and in my opinion more balanced. Kind of opposite then what people do in clothes, where you want vertical lines to make you look taller/slimmer. Cheers

Mar 25, 2015 at 3:46 PM Post #1,109 of 1,339
  The bars went from vertical to horizontal in their orientation, which helps them look less stretched out and in my opinion more balanced. Kind of opposite then what people do in clothes, where you want vertical lines to make you look taller/slimmer. Cheers

Ah there you go - I knew there was something. Well it was a move in the right direction IMO. I would consider buying them now. 

Mar 25, 2015 at 4:08 PM Post #1,110 of 1,339
Who else is going to CanJam 2015? Provided is my list of most important things I plan on listening to: Mr. Speakers Ether, Hifiman HE-1000, Schiit Yggy, Audeze EL-8, AudioQuest NightHawk

Feel free to inform me of other exciting products I might not be familiar with so I can plan a checklist of things to do. I don't think I will be showing off any of my gear since it is up in LA but I will bring my Alpha Dogs for comparison and MAYBE my Theta DS Pro Progeny v. A to give people an idea of what a single-ended R2R DAC sounds like with a super awesome DSP filter made in 1994

Users who are viewing this thread

Back