CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015
Mar 23, 2015 at 11:22 PM Post #1,021 of 1,339
I also have a new-in-box pair of HE-560's up for grabs. No charge for shipping since we'll be there live! PM me if interested. Cheers

Mar 23, 2015 at 11:43 PM Post #1,024 of 1,339
Excited to see you too! Please bring your 5C as I would love to have them on display at some point.

If you want I can drop them off on Saturday morning as I might be to busy to listen to them a whole lot this weekend.

Mar 23, 2015 at 11:47 PM Post #1,026 of 1,339
I also have a rare Denon AH-D750 (including optional mod) in mint condition. I have listed it in the sell forums here for a while but with no bites, so if anyone is interested contact me directly this week please so I can go ahead and bring it. I can negotiate pretty low.

About the ride request from downtown L.A. to Coasta Mesa this Friday at 4pm. The Uber thing is too expensive for me and the buses will really kick my day in the pants so if anybody is already going that way at that time, then please let me know so we can ride share.

Also I am surprised that I'm the first to bring this up, but - aahhem... I think the leaders are about due on that 2nd video followed by the event map :bigsmile_face:

Mar 23, 2015 at 11:56 PM Post #1,027 of 1,339
I also have a rare Denon AH-D750 (including optional mod) in mint condition. I have listed it in the sell forums here for a while but with no bites, so if anyone is interested contact me directly this week please so I can go ahead and bring it. I can negotiate pretty low.

About the ride request from downtown L.A. to Coasta Mesa this Friday at 4pm. The Uber thing is too expensive for me and the buses will really kick my day in the pants so if anybody is already going that way at that time, then please let me know so we can ride share.

Also I am surprised that I'm the first to bring this up, but - aahhem... I think the leaders are about due on that 2nd video followed by the event map :bigsmile_face:

The days not over yet. :wink:

plus they were busy today so let's give them til tomorrow morning

Mar 24, 2015 at 12:15 AM Post #1,030 of 1,339
Mar 24, 2015 at 12:22 AM Post #1,032 of 1,339
I'm waiting for it, but I'm also up until midnight PDT for the Vero Indiegogo campaign. The CanJam video will give me something to enjoy while I wait.

I've been up since 12 PST yesterday. So I am slowly running out of steam. But on my way home after day one of CanJam week, so if its up by the time I get home I will watch it.

Mar 24, 2015 at 1:36 AM Post #1,035 of 1,339
Could be, now 4am the 45 minutes would be a reasonable quote. I don't go south from downtown very often though. When i was growing up, we didn't really have traffic in the area of L.A. that i lived but now I am in it often and have learned to bear it. Guess I'm more patient. Still, I was thinking that even a Saturday morning to go to Costa Mesa, I want to start kind of early to beat traffic on the day of. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back