CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015
Mar 23, 2015 at 9:01 PM Post #1,007 of 1,339
You won't have to worry about that. I've sat at the Noble booth for hours before at big shows like this.

Been there and done that!

Come take a seat and put your feet up, we don't mind!

beerchug.gif

Mar 23, 2015 at 9:13 PM Post #1,009 of 1,339
Delta tells me 1 day 'til check-in, it's actually 36 hours, heh, it's rounding down...:dt880smile:

Hurry up you're missing out. Me and Warren and Frank I and John are all already getting CanJam weekend going.

Mar 23, 2015 at 9:23 PM Post #1,012 of 1,339
You won't have to worry about that. I've sat at the Noble booth for hours before at big shows like this.

I gotta ask, which dedicated headphone show have you attended? I thought this was the first stand alone can jam. I was at RMAF 2014 and when the canjam area got too crowded, I just went upstairs and listed to the big stuff (stax and mcintosh and all this really big headphones that you have to put on the ground cus they are in huge boxes were up there)

Mar 23, 2015 at 9:34 PM Post #1,013 of 1,339
I gotta ask, which dedicated headphone show have you attended? I thought this was the first stand alone can jam. I was at RMAF 2014 and when the canjam area got too crowded, I just went upstairs and listed to the big stuff (stax and mcintosh and all this really big headphones that you have to put on the ground cus they are in huge boxes were up there)

The meet at the westin last year there was about 320 people, with 25 vendors and there was never a long line to hear something. I did go at RMAF, in October and I never saw people waiting to hear things.

Mar 23, 2015 at 9:58 PM Post #1,015 of 1,339
The meet at the westin last year there was about 320 people, with 25 vendors and there was never a long line to hear something. I did go at RMAF, in October and I never saw people waiting to hear things.

Ummm, last year's meet was a meet-up, with a lot of vendors. This is a full on Can Jam. potentially different beast. I may still come. Long drive for me (13 hours), but if my buddy will come with, we will attend. We have friends and relatives in OC, so lodging will be free. 

Mar 23, 2015 at 10:01 PM Post #1,016 of 1,339
Hello I would like to humbly request if anybody could please give me a ride from the Greyhound station downtown to my hotel in Costa Mesa?

I'm set to arrive at the bus station at 4:00 this Friday afternoon on E. 7th St. downtown L.A. and would need a ride to the Vegabond Inn Costa Mesa. The drive should only take less than 45 min. and the hotel is only about 2 miles away from CanJam, and this would really do me a MAJOR favor to save me from about an ad'll 3-hr. bus-ride in 'uncharted waters' after an already very long trip. I would be very thankful! Please respond anybody!

PS- I don't know why I didn't mention earlier but this and other hotels within only a few miles of the Westin can be found on websites like Kayak for only about $80/night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back