CanJam Singapore 2023 (March 25-26, 2023)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2023 at 6:06 AM Post #46 of 261
That’s true. But some members have been known to possess intel ahead of the official video launch. 🙂
Mest MkIII will probably be there do share your impressions if you get a chance To try.

Mar 1, 2023 at 12:02 AM Post #48 of 261
Mest MkIII will probably be there do share your impressions if you get a chance To try.
This product really made a positive impression on me in CanJam NYC. It is my new favorite all arounder under $2000. It has outstanding tonal balance.

FiR Audio added to exhibitor list!
For CanJam NYC, their RN6 IEM was my best in show for the portable category.

Mar 1, 2023 at 12:12 AM Post #49 of 261
This product really made a positive impression on me in CanJam NYC. It is my new favorite all arounder under $2000. It has outstanding tonal balance.
All thanks to me. I bought the mk2 2 weeks ago and as soon they saw it they were like “Now’s the time hurry get the Mk3 out”

It looks like the perfect upgrade to me but I don’t like the look atleast from the photos till now.

Mar 2, 2023 at 2:04 AM Post #52 of 261
Excited for this, especially as a former lurker who recently just decided to interact more with the community (though I still prefer Discord over forums these days). I recall someone asking about cheaper hotels; they can look into hotels near Kallang/Aljunied Station (I will be staying with a friend in a hotel a couple blocks away from Kallang Station, this is the 2nd time I've stayed in the general area). Generally cheaper over there (both price of accommodation and food costs), and it's just a few minutes' MRT ride to the Promenade MRT Station (the closest to the Pan Pacific Hotel).

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2023 at 9:54 AM Post #55 of 261
Excited for this, especially as a former lurker who recently just decided to interact more with the community (though I still prefer Discord over forums these days). I recall someone asking about cheaper hotels; they can look into hotels near Kallang/Aljunied Station (I will be staying with a friend in a hotel a couple blocks away from Kallang Station, this is the 2nd time I've stayed in the general area). Generally cheaper over there (both price of accommodation and food costs), and it's just a few minutes' MRT ride to the Promenade MRT Station (the closest to the Pan Pacific Hotel).
Agreed. I stayed in Kallang the past nights. A big bonus is that it's on the same line as Changi Airport (but you always have to cross the platform in Tanah Merah where the line continues) with a 30-45 minute ride, plus in the other direction only 2-3 stops to the Adelphi building with dozens of high-end audio shops or Zeppelin & Co.

drftr

Mar 3, 2023 at 12:24 PM Post #56 of 261
We're pleased to report that Sennheiser will be hosting an HE 1 experience session at CanJam Singapore 2023! The sessions will take place in a quiet hotel suite and we'll be providing more details, including how to register for the sessions, in the coming days.

Can't wait to see everyone in a few short weeks!

:gs1000smile: :gs1000smile:

Mar 5, 2023 at 10:29 PM Post #60 of 261
Tips to those flying out of USA west coast.. It's a 20 + hour flight, I've been to Singapore many times on business..
Dress very comfortable for the flight. I stayed at the Westin hotel and it was excellent, however my last tip was over 20 years back. Many there speak English and are great people, I always had fun there, even though sometimes the work was tough.. Have fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back