CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2017 at 7:27 AM Post #392 of 632

Many exhibitors will offer Show Specials and we will post these next week as well as at the Registration Desk at CanJam Singapore. This event is for everyone that has an interest in music listening not just audiophiles. 

HI Third_eye,

What is the norm discount for the show?

Feb 26, 2017 at 8:46 AM Post #398 of 632
Is it better to get a CIEM in an event like this or am I better off getting it from my local dealer but at a higher price.

A few points to consider:

1. you'll be able to try firsthand demo units of various CIEMs, from most manufacturers you're interested in, and compare them as well
  2. there's always a chance your favourite CIEM manufacturer will offer a show discount
  3. many CIEM makers also offer free ear impressions on the spot when you place an order, saves some time

So that's a few good reasons to get it at the event, if you have your heart set on a new pair of CIEMs

Feb 26, 2017 at 9:06 AM Post #399 of 632
  @Third_eye: I hope you guys bring some extra t-shirts (XL and XXL) for sale during the canjam for people who were not able to reserve here on the thread. :)

There will probably have extra shirts! Last year they were selling shirts at the registration counter :)

Feb 26, 2017 at 7:31 PM Post #404 of 632
A few points to consider:

• you'll be able to try firsthand demo units of various CIEMs, from most manufacturers you're interested in, and compare them as well
  • there's always a chance your favourite CIEM manufacturer will offer a show discount
  • many CIEM makers also offer free ear impressions on the spot when you place an order, saves some time

So that's a few good reasons to get it at the event, if you have your heart set on a new pair of CIEMs

I'm not sure if you can claim back the sales tax at the airport but if you can, you're getting it for 7% less too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back