CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2017 at 8:46 PM Post #376 of 632
Will there usually be any special offer during the canjam event or just only an event for audiophiles to test out the new technology and upcoming iem in the music industry?

Many exhibitors will offer Show Specials and we will post these next week as well as at the Registration Desk at CanJam Singapore. This event is for everyone that has an interest in music listening not just audiophiles. 

Feb 25, 2017 at 10:19 PM Post #377 of 632
  While we're on the subject of hotels, can anyone suggest what would be the best way to get to the show from Peninsula Excelsior? TIA.

Currently staying at the Grand Park City Hotel, right across Peninsula Excelsior. The venue shouldn't be hard to find. You can actually see the Pan Pacific building from here :)

It's a short walk from here, but I find that Singaporeans are rather lazy and take buss or subway, even for short distances. Your hotel is real close to City Hall MRT. From there you'll figure it out. I suppose you could also take the bus. Check gothere.sg app to figure out which buses to take. But again, you can walk :lol:

Feb 25, 2017 at 10:57 PM Post #378 of 632

Many exhibitors will offer Show Specials and we will post these next week as well as at the Registration Desk at CanJam Singapore. This event is for everyone that has an interest in music listening not just audiophiles. 

Is the registration desk acting as a ticket booth as well? Or theres another queue for purchasing the pass at the spot, please advise, thanks:)

Feb 25, 2017 at 11:11 PM Post #380 of 632
Still waiting for MS to have the u18tzar demo, dying to demo them, wonder will they have them next week or have to wait til canjam liao:frowning2:

They probably will have it during CanJam, I'm more interested in trying the Fourte tho.

Feb 26, 2017 at 12:05 AM Post #383 of 632
One and the same
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks Boss:)

Feb 26, 2017 at 1:15 AM Post #384 of 632
Still waiting for MS to have the u18tzar demo, dying to demo them, wonder will they have them next week or have to wait til canjam liao:frowning2:

MS has already confirmed to me that their U18 demo has been delayed and they will only be receiving it mid-March. 64Audio themselves will have their own dedicated booth at CanJam SG for you to demo both the U18 and the Fourte.

Feb 26, 2017 at 4:24 AM Post #386 of 632

Currently staying at the Grand Park City Hotel, right across Peninsula Excelsior. The venue shouldn't be hard to find. You can actually see the Pan Pacific building from here :)

It's a short walk from here, but I find that Singaporeans are rather lazy and take buss or subway, even for short distances. Your hotel is real close to City Hall MRT. From there you'll figure it out. I suppose you could also take the bus. Check gothere.sg app to figure out which buses to take. But again, you can walk :lol:

Sounds easy. Thanks!

Feb 26, 2017 at 5:15 AM Post #387 of 632
staying at tampines, looks like it's gonna be a long ride to the venue lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back