CanJam Shanghai 2019 Impressions Thread (November 9-10, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2019 at 11:56 AM Post #17 of 94
Hi everyone ......oh! ....Its/ they .....are now so very, very close...... but no it’s/ they are not at the Shanghai show. On consideration we have decided to launch it/ them or something special at another private event very very soon. This will be followed up with plenty of info from our marketing team as usual.

thanks @Mojo ideas . Everybody can form a line behind me :wink:

Nov 9, 2019 at 12:26 PM Post #18 of 94
Hi everyone ......oh! ....Its/ they .....are now so very, very close...... but no it’s/ they are not at the Shanghai show. On consideration we have decided to launch it/ them or something special at another private event very very soon. This will be followed up with plenty of info from our marketing team as usual.
Nice introduction and hope that you are keeping well sir.
Best wishes.
Musicday

Nov 9, 2019 at 12:55 PM Post #19 of 94
Something the US shows are missing, hot chicks in dresses and heels. Get with the program. :wink:

Wait, you were not happy with the whole Sesame Street and Frozen gang in front of Marriott Marquis in Time Square? Maybe they will let them attend CJ NYC the next time :D

canjam_nyc_2019_welcome-00.jpg

Nov 9, 2019 at 4:25 PM Post #23 of 94
I saw the HM1000 in a display case, requested detailed spec, which they will send soon. Release is January at 29,800 CNY(about $4250usd).
is that a new headphone from hifiman, does it look same as 1000 series , any info is appreciated

Nov 9, 2019 at 5:22 PM Post #25 of 94
Something the US shows are missing, hot chicks in dresses and heels. Get with the program. :wink:
Yeah, that's what we need.
Sorry, my gif was in bad taste. Never mind!

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2019 at 6:38 PM Post #27 of 94
Just found out about the show now (Sunday) and will try to stop by in the afternoon.

Is there a meetup Sunday planned? Would love to meet other Shanghai headfiers.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2019 at 12:06 AM Post #28 of 94
Great minds think alike - I just had the same mental note 5 minutes before seeing your comment!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back