CanJam RMAF 2017 (October 6-8, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2017 at 6:58 PM Post #107 of 230
I didn't get a specific answer to that one, but at previous shows I believe they were walk-in. @miceblue can easily correct me if I'm wrong.

What am I chopped liver?! :p

They did have sign ups at CanJam LA but they seemed to fall by the wayside pretty quickly and it was mostly walk-in basis.

Sep 15, 2017 at 12:58 AM Post #109 of 230
Hi guys, "final" will have earphone DIY workshop event during show period at CANJAM A01 Atrium (foyer),
please refer all detail as below and we are looking forward to seeing you there !

(Click image below to see full size.)
DIY_flyer_for_WEB.jpg

Sep 15, 2017 at 6:00 AM Post #110 of 230
I am looking forward to the ping pong tournament . I haven't played in years .

I was wondering if anyone will have a car or willing to share a ride to the site of the tournament ? . I will have to go play once before the event to knock off a little rust .

Moedawg140 is there a time and date for ping pong nite?

Rick

Sep 18, 2017 at 4:28 PM Post #112 of 230
@third_eye - can we expect @jude to release a teaser video, and provide some "insider's tips" on new and exciting products to look for?

Sep 18, 2017 at 4:40 PM Post #113 of 230
@third_eye - can we expect @jude to release a teaser video, and provide some "insider's tips" on new and exciting products to look for?
We never release preview videos. Ever.

We're working on the CanJam @ RMAF 2017 preview video as you read this. I have a feeling that you guys are going to be very excited about the gear we're highlighting.

Sep 18, 2017 at 6:59 PM Post #115 of 230
We're working on the CanJam @ RMAF 2017 preview video as you read this. I have a feeling that you guys are going to be very excited about the gear we're highlighting.

That is the video I was referring to!
Sorry if I got the "title" wrong... :confused:

Sep 19, 2017 at 11:57 AM Post #116 of 230
I do not see that Ultimate Ears will be at this RMAF... but I seem to remember that they had IEM and CIEMs at the last RMAF. Did they have them in someone else's booth?

Sep 19, 2017 at 12:20 PM Post #117 of 230
Is it me, or is the lead up to this CanJam rather muted? I seem to remember a much bigger buzz before SoCal or NYC.

Also, any signups we need to be aware of - special demos, measurements, etc?

Sep 19, 2017 at 7:42 PM Post #118 of 230
I do not see that Ultimate Ears will be at this RMAF... but I seem to remember that they had IEM and CIEMs at the last RMAF. Did they have them in someone else's booth?

Questyle had the UE ipad app that simulated their CIEM line... maybe that's what you remember?

Sep 19, 2017 at 9:13 PM Post #119 of 230
Is it me, or is the lead up to this CanJam rather muted? I seem to remember a much bigger buzz before SoCal or NYC.

Also, any signups we need to be aware of - special demos, measurements, etc?

Could be because this isn't a dedicated CamJam. This is Can Jam at RMAF. Maybe.

I really would like to know about Sennheiser signup for the He-1, if there will be any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back