CanJam RMAF 2017 (October 6-8, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2017 at 11:35 PM Post #91 of 230
It's all about fun - as long as you can make it 8 or so miles from the hotel (not nearly as far as SPiN SF from Burlingame, at ~16 miles). The food and juices are top-notch as well. Outside hanging out at night of the place was really a treat for everyone that partook last year. Also, remind me to show you pictures of the custom paddle I purchased from Ace -- I wish I could show it here, but then the post/pictures would be deleted for sure.

See you there if you can make it!

@moedawg140 I am glad I checked out this thread again. You are getting me amped up! I had so much fun playing table tennis in NY with you and the guys. I love that these events are more then "just" the convention. I did so much fun stuff in NY and now excited thinking about what will happen at RMAF.

Gonna be my 2nd RMAF and 3rd CanJam. Met @moedawg140 in all of them, but never ended up playing Ping Pong. Gotta change that... :wink:

Sep 9, 2017 at 1:44 PM Post #94 of 230
Sep 9, 2017 at 10:16 PM Post #97 of 230
I live in the Denver area, but I've never been to RMAF before. Is it okay to bring a backpack?
no problem, but I recommend not too much stuff. You are carrying it all day.

Sep 9, 2017 at 10:20 PM Post #98 of 230
I live in the Denver area, but I've never been to RMAF before. Is it okay to bring a backpack?
You can bring a bag/backpack, and you can check it in if you'd like (for safety, if your bag is heavy, etcetera).

Sep 9, 2017 at 11:58 PM Post #99 of 230
If you bring a backpack for snacks - make sure you have enough for everyone! :wink:

Sep 13, 2017 at 5:09 PM Post #102 of 230
After moving out of CO last year and having to miss RMAF it will be nice to be back, even if it is only for 1 day.

Does anyone know if Audio Precision will have a room setup where you can bring your home-made/modded headphones/IEMs to be measured? Pretty sure I am remembering correctly that they have done it previous years, but have not seen anything so far about sign-ups.

Sep 13, 2017 at 6:09 PM Post #103 of 230
Does anyone know if Audio Precision will have a room setup where you can bring your home-made/modded headphones/IEMs to be measured? Pretty sure I am remembering correctly that they have done it previous years, but have not seen anything so far about sign-ups.
I just checked with the guys from AP and they're going to be offering measurements at the show. The RMAF website is saying they'll be in room 3014. They'll have an APx515, APx555, APx1701, their new headphone test fixture and AP mics as well as the AP couplers for in-ear measurements.

Sep 13, 2017 at 6:17 PM Post #104 of 230
The AP guys are great. There's a lot of down time in there at the past 2 shows I've been to so I wouldn't worry too much about them getting you in for some measurements, especially if you'll be there Sunday when things quiet down a bit toward the afternoon.

Sep 13, 2017 at 6:35 PM Post #105 of 230
I just checked with the guys from AP and they're going to be offering measurements at the show. The RMAF website is saying they'll be in room 3014. They'll have an APx515, APx555, APx1701, their new headphone test fixture and AP mics as well as the AP couplers for in-ear measurements.

Cool, thanks.

Did they mention if there will be a spot to sign-up, or is it on a walk-in basis?

Time to do some fine-tuning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back