CanJam RMAF 2017 (October 6-8, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2017 at 1:34 PM Post #121 of 230
Does anyone know which vendor makes the digital ear impressions.

Sep 20, 2017 at 5:47 PM Post #122 of 230
Does anyone know which vendor makes the digital ear impressions.

I have seen Ultimate Ears make them in previous years. Not sure if any of the other companies have switched to digital impressions.

Sep 20, 2017 at 6:41 PM Post #126 of 230
Would be nice.

Wondering, how bad does the Wallet start to sweat once leaving? Do you just want to buy everything on site, or what?

Do they have deals at these things? Can you buy stuff?

Wallets don't sweat - they bleed.

Sep 20, 2017 at 9:38 PM Post #127 of 230
Would be nice.

Wondering, how bad does the Wallet start to sweat once leaving? Do you just want to buy everything on site, or what?

Do they have deals at these things? Can you buy stuff?
some vendor have deals. Some will sell their floor models, if you are there at the end on sunday. It's generally not a "sale" show.

Sep 20, 2017 at 10:51 PM Post #128 of 230
We are looking forward to coming along! We should have our new range of wired and wireless products available to demo so be sure to stop by and say hi!
If you happen to have a bottle of single malt... I will absolutely stop by. Say hi. demo any audio you want me to... :beerchug:

Sep 20, 2017 at 10:53 PM Post #129 of 230
Hmmm. I may try to go to this. I'll be driving from Mass to Montana right around then.

Would be my first, are there tons of cans to try out??

Why waste time on cans?! There'll be TONS of headphones, IEMs, DAPs, amps,....... :wink:

Sep 21, 2017 at 1:04 AM Post #130 of 230
The AP guys are great. There's a lot of down time in there at the past 2 shows I've been to so I wouldn't worry too much about them getting you in for some measurements, especially if you'll be there Sunday when things quiet down a bit toward the afternoon.
Yeah, just make sure the room across from them aren't showing off their speaker systems by blasting Hello at maximum volume. *happened to me last year* lol

Sep 26, 2017 at 10:08 AM Post #135 of 230
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back