CanJam @ RMAF 2015, Oct. 2-4, 2015 -- The Exhibitors!
Sep 29, 2015 at 10:16 AM Post #256 of 406
To all my fellow CanJam/RMAF attendees - I'd like to propose that we band together and keep a collective eye out in order to help provide additional security for our great exhibitors and friends who put their products and livelihood out on their tables for us all at these...

Maybe we should all bring our go-pros and trail cameras to cover all the vendors tables in addition to keeping our eyes on them.

Sep 29, 2015 at 10:48 AM Post #259 of 406

NOTE:  If you can't see the embedded video above, please CLICK HERE to see the video.

Check out this sneak preview of just some of the things you what you can see and hear at 2015 CanJam @ RMAF (www.canjam.org), including some exclusive first reveals of exciting new products, as well as a heads-up on some fantastic seminars! Come join us on October 2-4, 2015 at the Marriott Denver Tech Center for CanJam at RMAF, to hear and see all of this (and much, much more) in Denver, Colorado.

ATTENTION EXHIBITORS: For more information--and to sign up for measurement appointments at Audio Precision's Plugfest @ RMAF suite--please click here.

[rule]
CanJam at RMAF 2015 Preview - Head-Fi TV produced by Joseph Cwik and Jude Mansilla

[rule] 

We will occasionally post Q&A episodes of Head-Fi TV.  If you want to submit any questions (or comments), you can do so via email to tv@head-fi.org.

Drinking game. Every time he says canjam @ RMAF you have to drink half a shot.

Sep 29, 2015 at 10:53 AM Post #260 of 406
Drinking game. Every time he says canjam @ RMAF you have to drink half a shot.

I know, I know...even at half a shot, one wouldn't be sober long. 
redface.gif

Since we started doing these, some of the exhibitors will link directly to their segment in the video, and so it's said in every segment.

Sep 29, 2015 at 11:19 AM Post #262 of 406
Sep 29, 2015 at 11:21 AM Post #263 of 406
Sep 29, 2015 at 11:26 AM Post #265 of 406

I know, I know...even at half a shot, one wouldn't be sober long. 
redface.gif

Since we started doing these, some of the exhibitors will link directly to their segment in the video, and so it's said in every segment.

It's all cool. Great preview video, and totally understandable. I look forward to seeing you later in the week.

Sep 29, 2015 at 11:37 AM Post #266 of 406
Seeing as it's a 14 hour drive from Kansas City, and I haven't asked off work, and I've got school going on, I don't think I can make this one. However, I might try next year! I really want to make it to a show someday, but I'm just too darn poor!

Sep 29, 2015 at 1:51 PM Post #269 of 406
Sep 29, 2015 at 1:55 PM Post #270 of 406
From Stereophile:

Audiophiles who need something to do during RMAF should check out Soundings Fine Audio and Video. Situated just two blocks from the Marriott DTC at 8101 E. Belleview Ave X-1, Denver, CO 80236, the Denver retailer is having a party at 6pm Friday, October 2, and all showgoers are invited. They will be serving hors d'oeuvres, drinks, and adult beverages. Boulder Amplifiers has graciously given them the opportunity to have their new 2120 D/A converter in the store for the event.

Note: the RMAF show ends at 7 on Friday, and there is also a live piano recital from 7-8 at the Marriott. hearing live music right after listening to speakers and headphone can help put the sounds into perspective. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back