CanJam NYC 2024 (March 9-10, 2024)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2024 at 1:21 PM Post #556 of 726
btw @AxelCloris there's no one bring either the Camerton Binom-ER or Exertich Charybdis, right? (two headphones that never make it to the US but I remain intrigued..)
I'm not aware of any dealers who will have those at their exhibits. Camerton Audio lists Prana Distribution as their US distributor, and Erzetich lists Kazoo Audio as theirs. Neither are exhibiting at CanJam New York this year, so I think the only way you're likely to hear either will be if a fellow Head-Fi'er brings theirs to the show for others to try.

I mean, YOU could be the change you want to see, @goldwerger .... Take the leap. Pick them both up, then being them to CanJam... :wink: Looking forward to seeing you again, sir!

Mar 4, 2024 at 1:32 PM Post #557 of 726
Mar 4, 2024 at 1:40 PM Post #558 of 726
OK folks, the video's been up for a couple days, and that means it's time to check everyone's homework. What are you guys looking forward to trying first? It's tough to select my first stop, but I'm leaning towards getting some early ear time with that Audio-Technica HPA-KG NARU amplifier. The photos make it look just so darn gorgeous, and I'd love to try it paired with the ATH-AKWG.

Probably the AK SP3000T!

Mar 4, 2024 at 1:43 PM Post #559 of 726
OK folks, the video's been up for a couple days, and that means it's time to check everyone's homework. What are you guys looking forward to trying first? It's tough to select my first stop, but I'm leaning towards getting some early ear time with that Audio-Technica HPA-KG NARU amplifier. The photos make it look just so darn gorgeous, and I'd love to try it paired with the ATH-AKWG.
Excellent preview video!
Adding to my earlier comments: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/canjam-nyc-2024-march-9-10-2024.970739/post-17934435
First stop will be the ZMF room if not too crowded to try the new Aegis and the new Cayin HA-2A if they bring one. Want to try out a Bokeh and the Closed Caldera. Also want to purchase some pads and the new cable too. Interested in checking out the Eversolo, Schiit and Benchmark desktop items shown in the video. Other HPs I'd like to try are the new ones from FiiO, Meze and DCA.

Mar 4, 2024 at 1:45 PM Post #560 of 726
What's the plan for the watercooler meetup? Are we still all wearing matching sequined spandex outfits, or has that since changed?

Mar 4, 2024 at 2:50 PM Post #561 of 726
So uhh...will anyone be bringing the Cayin HA-300B MK II :'D? I confirmed ZMF, mimic and musicteck won't be, and I was hoping to demo that vs the HA-6A. Is it possible it won't be at the expo or are their other rooms which are usually loaded with tube amps that I don't know of?

Mar 4, 2024 at 2:52 PM Post #562 of 726
  • Outro & Exhibitors: 2:40:09

2 minutes 40 seconds isn't so bad... but why isn't my progress bar moving

Mar 4, 2024 at 3:00 PM Post #563 of 726
I mean, YOU could be the change you want to see, @goldwerger .... Take the leap. Pick them both up, then being them to CanJam... :wink: Looking forward to seeing you again, sir!

You guys are just bad influence… :deadhorse:

🤣🤣🤣

Mar 4, 2024 at 3:04 PM Post #564 of 726
What's the plan for the watercooler meetup? Are we still all wearing matching sequined spandex outfits, or has that since changed?

That’s the agreed watercooler dress code for this CanJam. Make sure you come ready. We’ll recognize and approach you..

IMG_9029.jpeg

Mar 4, 2024 at 3:49 PM Post #568 of 726
Don't forget, Daylight Savings Time starts Sunday, March 10. One less hour to wait between the end of the show Saturday and start of the show Sunday!
Yup - perfect planning by the amazing Head-Fi team. They are taking such good care of us!!! :beerchug:

Mar 4, 2024 at 3:53 PM Post #569 of 726
Any word on specials or show discounts?

Mar 4, 2024 at 5:18 PM Post #570 of 726
Raal Magna & Immanis. I want to listen to them early on, before my ears are fatigued, and so I can go back again for a second listen later in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back