CanJam NYC 2024 (March 9-10, 2024)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2024 at 11:31 AM Post #481 of 726
Hi y’all, just a quick PSA to avoid personal anguish later… Today is the last day to pre-order t-shirts!

While we try to predictively make enough to go around, the shirts can (and do) sell out. Matter of fact, at CanJam Dallas last year, y’all bought up every shirt we had but two BEFORE THE SHOW EVEN OPENED! And the two shirts that were left were one small and one medium, not the most desirable of sizes.

Mar 1, 2024 at 3:02 PM Post #483 of 726
Hi y’all, just a quick PSA to avoid personal anguish later… Today is the last day to pre-order t-shirts!

While we try to predictively make enough to go around, the shirts can (and do) sell out. Matter of fact, at CanJam Dallas last year, y’all bought up every shirt we had but two BEFORE THE SHOW EVEN OPENED! And the two shirts that were left were one small and one medium, not the most desirable of sizes.

Done! Thanks for the reminder.

For any classical music fans Scheherazade is playing Canjam weekend at the NY Phil- https://nyphil.org/concerts-tickets/2324/lalo-scheherazade

Mar 1, 2024 at 3:20 PM Post #484 of 726
Woo hoo! MidFi Guy in da house! 🥳

Done! Thanks for the reminder.

Welcome! :slight_smile: I was reminded of it myself on a Teams call the other day, where somebody was still lamenting that they missed their chance at a CJ Dallas shirt. They tend to go quickly, as shirts are pretty much the only show merch we make... well, except for these:

P1210900.png

Mar 1, 2024 at 4:25 PM Post #485 of 726
Didn't consider listening several times yet, thx for the input
depending on the headphone/IEM that you are interested in listening to, there might be several different locations where you can audition it. Vendors who selling DACs and amps use top of the line headphones, so for example, the Sennheiser HD800S will be available to listen to at the Sennheiser booth and several other booths as well.

Mar 1, 2024 at 5:02 PM Post #486 of 726
Mar 1, 2024 at 5:13 PM Post #487 of 726
Sennheiser posts it in the associated CanJam thread as it gets closer to the actual event. You've got some time before it'll go up for Dallas, provided it will be there. (It doesn't always make it to every event. Your miles may vary. Tip your waitstaff.)
Hi Joe,

Almost there…. I may be only able to make Sunday due to a conflict Saturday family event. I see it is the last day to order shirts. 👔 missed a link if there was. What is the procedure. Can I request my CanJam badge for attending, it will look nice with the new one.

Say hi to all.

Be well and be safe my friend.

Regards,
Joe G

Mar 1, 2024 at 5:24 PM Post #488 of 726

CanJam NYC 2024 T-Shirts are $40 and can now be ordered online at the following link: https://canjamglobal.com/shows/nyc2024/. On the CanJam NYC 2024 show page, scroll down until you reach the "CanJam NYC 2024 T-Shirts" section to place your order.

All T-Shirt pre-orders must be picked at the Registration Desk during show hours on March 9-10. The deadline for online T-Shirt orders for CanJam NYC 2024 is Friday, March 1. We will have a few extra T-Shirts in various sizes on hand as well, for purchase at the show. CanJam NYC 2024 volunteers do not need to order their own T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.

@ESL-1 - here’s the instructions!

Mar 1, 2024 at 5:31 PM Post #489 of 726

Thank you for this…..done!

Mar 1, 2024 at 5:56 PM Post #490 of 726
A question for experienced Canjam goers, do you go to the headphone you want to listen to the most, first or last?
Early on. By the end of the day your ears will be tired and unable to discern much.

Didn't consider listening several times yet
Oh yes, absolutely. Walk away, come back a little later to see if you really heard what you thought you did. Heck, I spent half the day in the eksonic room my first time - I was so mindblown (my first time with e-stats) I couldn't get enough.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2024 at 6:05 PM Post #491 of 726
Scarface (1983)
Pulp Fiction (1994)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)
Watchmen (2009)
The Avengers (2012)
Les Misérables (2012)

We're going to be joining a mighty list, soon...

Can't wait for your groundbreaking video... :ksc75smile::beerchug:

Mar 1, 2024 at 6:41 PM Post #492 of 726
Warren, did you just call me "fat"?! :unamused:

Mar 1, 2024 at 6:58 PM Post #495 of 726
Big Chungus division reporting in for the audiophile event!!!

1709337484468.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back