CanJam NYC 2022 (February 26-27, 2022)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2021 at 6:49 PM Post #17 of 619
Nov 19, 2021 at 7:06 PM Post #18 of 619
The rate in my Marriott Bonvoy account is $257.

tiiy.gif

Nov 20, 2021 at 4:59 PM Post #20 of 619
Hopefully both the "Sponsors" and "Exhibitors" lists will continue to grow since at the moment there are several of the usual suspects missing in action, e.g. Beyerdynamic, Benchmark, Mytek, Warwick Acoustics to name but a few.

Nov 21, 2021 at 7:56 PM Post #21 of 619
Does AXPONA have a good representation of headphones and Headphone amplifiers compared to CanJam? I know CamJam will be better but will AXPONA be good enough? I'm already booked for AXPONA in April 2022, although they have cancelled on me 2-3 times now and could cancel again. I've been to Rocky Mountain (Denver) twice and several of THE Shows down in Southern California over the years but never AXPONA. I'm not too thrilled about going to New York in February although I'm more confident about that show not being cancelled compared to AXPONA. I'm looking to replace my Headphones, amp. DAC and Streamer.

Just booked a room for 3 nights. That's going to be a rough couple of weeks. I get back from a trip from Playa Del Carmen, Mexico for 9 days on Feb 19th. Booked through Chase travel so no penalty for canceling up to 3 days prior for CanJam. Looking forward to meeting some of you that will be going. Very excited!

Nov 21, 2021 at 9:09 PM Post #22 of 619
OK they have worn me down . I would hate to miss another CanJam over the moronic mask mandate and Yes this is the last time I will say anything about it .
Flight and room are booked.

Nov 23, 2021 at 11:03 PM Post #25 of 619
I had a question regarding Canjam since I've never been before. Can I bring my own music on my phone or a USB stick when evaluating headphones? Are the dealers accommodating for this request?

Nov 23, 2021 at 11:08 PM Post #26 of 619
I had a question regarding Canjam since I've never been before. Can I bring my own music on my phone or a USB stick when evaluating headphones? Are the dealers accommodating for this request?
I'm curious about this too. I want to attend for the first time next year.

Nov 23, 2021 at 11:25 PM Post #27 of 619

Generally, folks will have DAPs. Some distributors may have Bluetooth sources, but plan on always bringing a backup option or two for yourself.

Nov 24, 2021 at 8:24 AM Post #28 of 619
Many of the vendors have set ups that use some type of music streaming (Roon, Tidal, Qobuz, etc.) so you can usually find the right music but you can bring your own music as well.

I also recommend bringing a small backpack for all the goodies and brochures you are sure to collect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back