CanJam NYC 2022 (February 26-27, 2022)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2022 at 4:17 PM Post #226 of 619
CanJam is the same between SoCal and NYC, except some of the vendors are different. However, the larger ones show at both - Focal, Jerry Harvey, Empire Ears, etc. The real difference is what's around the hotel and the available cuisine, and it will be much colder in NYC than SoCal :o2smile: The weather this past Sept in Irvine was wonderful.

Both Empire Ears and Jerry Harvey did impressions at CanJam SoCal in Sept 2021.
Do either other of them do the 3d scans? Would love to have a file to send to multiple companies for customs.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2022 at 4:19 PM Post #227 of 619
Done other of them do the 3d scans? Would love to have a file to send to multiple companies for customs.
That's an excellent question.

Jan 29, 2022 at 1:42 PM Post #228 of 619
T-SHIRTS.jpg

2022 NYC t-shirt效果图-01.jpg

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-L-2
third_eye-S-1

CanJam NYC 2022 T-Shirts are $30
and can be paid for with cash at the Registration Desk until 1pm on Sunday, February 27. All preorders not picked up by then will be released for general sale.

All T-Shirt pre-orders will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt pre-orders for CanJam NYC 2022 is Friday, February 11, 2022. We will have a few extras T-Shirts in various sizes on hand as well. CanJam NYC 2022 volunteers do not have to separately order T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2022 at 1:45 PM Post #229 of 619
T-SHIRTS.jpg

nyc22tshirt.jpg

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-L-2
third_eye-S-1

and can be paid for with cash at the Registration Desk until 1pm on February, September 27. All preorders not picked up by then will be released for general sale.

All T-Shirt pre-orders will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt pre-orders for CanJam NYC 2022 is Friday, February 11, 2022. We will have a few extras T-Shirts in various sizes on hand as well. CanJam NYC 2022 volunteers do not have to separately order T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.

goldwerger-M-1

Jan 29, 2022 at 2:50 PM Post #230 of 619
T-SHIRTS.jpg

nyc22tshirt.jpg

third_eye-L-2
third_eye-S-1

and can be paid for with cash at the Registration Desk until 1pm on Sunday, February 27. All preorders not picked up by then will be released for general sale.

Dellwolf-L-1

Jan 30, 2022 at 12:54 AM Post #232 of 619
T-SHIRTS.jpg

nyc22tshirt.jpg

third_eye-L-2
third_eye-S-1

dudeX-XL-1

Jan 30, 2022 at 2:39 PM Post #235 of 619
Jan 30, 2022 at 3:42 PM Post #236 of 619
If one buys something from a vendor, does it usually incur NY sales tax?
I don’t think so. Only if the vendor has a store in NYC like Audio46

Jan 30, 2022 at 5:00 PM Post #237 of 619
I have massive jealousy about missing this one. Never been to one and was gonna try to make it to one of these in the US this year, but def can’t make it to the NYC one.

Hope everyone has an awesome time.

Jan 30, 2022 at 6:51 PM Post #238 of 619
FullBlownEargasam- 2xl - 2

Jan 30, 2022 at 7:06 PM Post #239 of 619
m8o-L-1
m8o-M-1

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2022 at 2:57 AM Post #240 of 619
I see some great advice given in last few pages for attendee. One from my side
1. Always check the volume knob of amplifier before you put on headphone. I learnt my lesson hard way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back