CanJam NYC 2019 (February 16-17, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2019 at 2:50 PM Post #601 of 884
Weekend weather forecast update. Bah, I guess I should include Sunday next time.

Capture.png

Feb 7, 2019 at 3:56 PM Post #605 of 884
When is the last day tickets can be purchased online? Not sure if I'm going Saturday or Sunday.
Past years Sunday morning has been calm

Feb 7, 2019 at 4:05 PM Post #607 of 884
Not interested in a free ticket

Feb 7, 2019 at 5:43 PM Post #610 of 884
I grew up in Brooklyn, not very far from Spumoni Gardens, and back then (we're talking over 20 years ago) it was one of the pizza parlors in all of Brooklyn. Since I haven't been there recently I will take your word for the decline in quality. But hey there's always Lenny's Pizza, made famous in Saturday Night Fever:

Yep, looks like 86th street...

Feb 7, 2019 at 7:38 PM Post #612 of 884
Show Specials for CanJam NYC! We'll be updating this list over the next week and will also provide attendees with a list at the Registration Desk.

64 Audio

20% off the U12t, tio Trio, U18t, and tia Fourte
Visit booth to enter a giveaway to win a tia Trio, drawing will be on Sunday, February 17th at 3pm. Winner does not need to be present at time of drawing.
ADVANCED
20% off select products
Audio 46
Audio 46 will have multiple giveaways from final, Grado Labs and others. Visit booth for more details.
10% off CanJam Special, some Manufacturer Restrictions apply.
Benchmark Media Systems
10% off all A-Stock products, visit booth for more details
Visit booth for a chance to win a DAC3 B (winner does not need to be present to win)
Caprice Audio
15% off select products
Dekoni Audio
First 50 people to visit booth and sign up for email list get a free 4 pack set of Dekoni Nuggets
Every purchase of the Dekoni Blue gets a free Slappa headphone case
Raffle each day to give away a pair of Dekoni Blue
HIFIMAN
$279 (plus $10 shipping) show pricing for Sundara (SRP: $399)
iFi audio
Visit iFi audio at CanJam NYC and sign up for a chance to win an xCan amplifier, valued at $299. iFi will be giving away one xCAN each day!
JH Audio
up to 20% off custom IEMs purchased during the show and free ear impressions
Free IEM cleanings for current JH Audio customers
Kimber Kable
10% off on Kimber Kable products
Lenbrook
Visit the NAD and PSB at Booth C10 and sign up for a chance to win a NAD D 3045 Hybrid Digital DAC Amplifier valued at $700 as well as NAD and PSB headphones valued at up to $400 each
15% off NAD and PSB headphones
MrSpeakers
10% off at the show
MusicTeck
15% off at the show
15% off storewide (shop.musicteck.com)
Visit booth to enter giveaway promotions for: HiBy R3, Shanling ME100, and Cayin N3
Noble Audio
15% off customs for Katana and Encore
20% off universals
Qobuz
Free qobuz trial subscription - pick up your qobuz trial card at the Registration Desk
Redscape Audio
15% off Redscape 3D audio software
Rupert Neve Designs
Limited number of RNHP units at $399, visit booth for more details
Westone
30% off old W series line
25% off of the UM Pro, AM Pro, and custom lines
Free Impressions with for custom orders
Woo Audio
10% off on Woo Audio products

If the above description doesn't include 'at the show', does that mean the discounts are also available online during the event?

Feb 7, 2019 at 8:11 PM Post #613 of 884
If the above description doesn't include 'at the show', does that mean the discounts are also available online during the event?

We will enable coupon code "canjamnyc19" on our website beginning on Saturday (16th) and goes through Monday (18th). The code will be active for Woo Audio and Kimber Kable products above $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back