CanJam London 2023 (August 19-20, 2023)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2023 at 5:06 AM Post #33 of 432
Really looking forward to this year's CanJam!

May 17, 2023 at 5:45 AM Post #34 of 432
@third_eye I put in a press request just over a week ago and haven't heard back yet :)

May 18, 2023 at 2:09 PM Post #37 of 432
London2023.jpg

It's almost that time again! We're so happy to return to London this summer! CanJam London 2023 will take place at the beautiful Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, right in the heart of Central London. SAVE THE DATES and be sure to subscribe to the thread for updates!

CanJam London 2023

Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
200 Westminster Bridge Road
London SE1 7UT
United Kingdom

Saturday, August 19, 2023
10am to 6pm

Sunday, August 20, 2023
10am to 5pm

Show Passes (Click here to purchase)
Weekend Pass - £30
One Day Pass - £20

Travel
The Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in London is situated in London's South Bank, within walking distance of the city's most iconic attractions, including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. The hotel's location near the London Eye, Shrek's Adventure! London, the London Aquarium and the National Theatre makes Park Plaza the perfect accommodation for tourists and business guests. Spacious hotel rooms, including 65 Suites and Penthouses and more than 500 Studio Rooms, ensure guests a comfortable stay in this contemporary, design-led Westminster Bridge hotel. Waterloo and Westminster tube stations are a five-minute walk from the hotel.

The hotel is offering a 15% off discount on rooms booked between August 16-22. Click here to book your reservation and make sure to enter Promo Code CAN23 under the “Selected Rate” drop down menu.

CanJam Volunteers
There will be volunteer staff positions at CanJam London 2023 to assist at the Registration Desk. You will need to be able to commit to a 4 hour shift on either the Saturday or Sunday of the event. Volunteers will receive free weekend passes along with an event T-Shirt. If you are interested, please send me a PM or email to ethan@canjam.org with your full name, email address, and T-Shirt size.

We look forward to seeing you in London!

London_23_avatar720x720_v1.jpg
Looking forward to this!

May 19, 2023 at 3:22 PM Post #38 of 432
Weekend pass tick
Hotel Booked tick
Audition list completed tick
Booked tickets for Abba show Saturday night tick (sweetener for the Mrs in case I want to purchase some new boys toys)

Looking forward to seeing how the London CanJam has developed/grown since our last Pre-Covid visit. Ive attended for several years before that but have to be honest and say the last one we attended was sub par with a few notable absentees.

I'd love to visit. Just can't afford the hotels since I live in Leeds not London. I've always dreamed of attending a CanJam.
I think its already been suggested but you can definitely go the train route and attend the full day if that helps?. Although we are staying over we will be travelling from Doncaster and will arrive at the venue before they open the doors at 10am. It finishes at 6pm so plenty of time to experience most of the gear you might like to try :L3000:

Attachments

• F8E1B5E4-0DD6-41CA-9064-D16281D8F0E3.jpeg
    F8E1B5E4-0DD6-41CA-9064-D16281D8F0E3.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
May 23, 2023 at 9:46 PM Post #39 of 432
May 25, 2023 at 2:57 AM Post #41 of 432
Tickets ordered! Looking forward to another London extravaganza!
Especially looking forward to Rob Watts attending to see what Chord announcements he may have.

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2023 at 12:48 PM Post #43 of 432
I can’t wait for this. Now I’m a bit more clued up I can try and work out a good plan for the event and even try to meet people (or at least not get anxiety about saying hi to someone like I did with GoldenOne).

It was fun, but 4 hours on your own for a couple of days is a bit odd In your own head and I need some social.

Jun 3, 2023 at 12:55 PM Post #44 of 432
Right weekend tickets booked (can I get a badge?)

I have an account from last year’s registration, but there was no way to login so had to give all details again. Did I miss something?

Jun 3, 2023 at 1:31 PM Post #45 of 432
I can’t wait for this. Now I’m a bit more clued up I can try and work out a good plan for the event and even try to meet people (or at least not get anxiety about saying hi to someone like I did with GoldenOne).

It was fun, but 4 hours on your own for a couple of days is a bit odd In your own head and I need some social.
Come and hang out at the Elise Audio stand for a bit. The main folks running Elise are in London, as are most of those likely to be helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back