CanJam London 2023 (August 19-20, 2023)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2023 at 9:27 AM Post #62 of 432
Some brands have a massive bag of tips and some brands clean tips between each attendee. Bring your own is fine too
Nice one. Thanks 👍🏾

Jun 17, 2023 at 10:36 AM Post #63 of 432
In addition to bringing some spare ear plugs with you remember to load some of your favourite tunes in to your DAP as Internet connection and reliability is somewhat 'sketchy".

Jun 17, 2023 at 11:49 AM Post #64 of 432
In addition to bringing some spare ear plugs with you remember to load some of your favourite tunes in to your DAP as Internet connection and reliability is somewhat 'sketchy".
Already sorted, I have a 'test tracks' playlist that requires no internet connection :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up though. I plan to bring my iBasso dx300 and my NF Audio NA2. Might also bring my Oppo PM2 along for the ride, since they come in a fairly portable carry case.

Jun 17, 2023 at 12:40 PM Post #65 of 432
Tickets booked and excitement increasing!
Please can I also get a badge?

Last year was my first canjam and I focused almost exclusively on headphones. Since then, I've come round to IEMs in a big way and I'm really looking forward to exploring this area more. I've owed the U12t for a few months now so it's a good baseline from which I can judge some of the high end stuff. Will be bringing Mojo2 along for the ride. Can't wait!

Jun 21, 2023 at 2:26 AM Post #68 of 432
Weekend ticket booked, look forward to seeing some familiar faces and, potentially, making a small addition to my now rather limited gear stable.

Jun 21, 2023 at 4:21 PM Post #69 of 432
Sunday ticket booked and paid for. No instructions for a Luddite as to how to actually get the ticket though, just some QR code thingy and email confirmation.
What am I meant to do now please? Scanning the QR code with my mobile doesn't get my anywhere. I just assumed a paper ticket would arrive in the post or something.

Jun 21, 2023 at 4:43 PM Post #71 of 432
Bring the email / QR thingy. Or, we can look up your ticket at the registration desk.
Ok, thanks.
It would be helpful if us Luddites could have that explained to us in the email. I've never yet been to an event without a physical ticket that arrived in the post or was collected at the venue. And no, I don't get out much :smile:

Sorry. It's been a long day.

Jun 26, 2023 at 4:55 PM Post #74 of 432
Hey all,
First time going to a CanJam! Does anyone know what to expect in reguards to how many headphones you can try out in a day? I'm taking my step brother and looking at purchasing one of the higher end headphones on the Saturday but I have no idea what is like a realistic number of headphones I will be able to try. I was going through someones thoughts on the NYC 2023 meet and he was not particularly happy because it would take 45 minutes to an hour sometimes to try 1 headphone out. I would like to try as much as possible before I put any money down haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back