CanJam London 2019 (July 27-28, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2019 at 10:42 AM Post #167 of 253
Oh Zach, you are killing me.

Building more beautiful headphones faster than my wallet or my ears can keep up! Love the low profile cups on the Vérité closed. Maybe retirement saving can wait (kidding, sort of).

Jul 22, 2019 at 12:45 PM Post #168 of 253
Here's the current list of Show Specials.....we'll continue to update this and will provide the full list at the Registration Desk next weekend!

London_Specials.jpeg

64 Audio

20% off all Universal and Custom fit earphones
64 Audio is giving away any universal-fit or custom in-ear monitor. Visit our booth to enter. Winner will be announced around 3pm the final day of the show. Must be present to win.
Astell+Kern
10% off
Audeze
10% off
InEar
Visit booth to enter a raffle for a special StageDiver 5 Union Jack Edition
Noble Audio
20% off all Universal IEMs, including the Khan
oBravo
oBravo Cupid - Usual Price £249 / CanJam Price £225
Qobuz
Free 1 month trial to Qobuz Studio along with one free 24-bit album download. Visit booth for more details.
Vision Ears
15% off for VE custom earphones (VE2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6XC, 8, Elysium)
Warwick Acoustics
25% off the Sonoma Model One (for show attendees only, visit booth for more details)
Westone
20% off Universal IEMs
Visit booth to enter a raffle to win a W80
Woo Audio
10% off on Woo Audio show demo units
ZMFheadphones
Visit booth for special pricing on all models

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2019 at 3:01 PM Post #169 of 253
Some interesting deals there! I can see some wallets getting lightened on the day. :)

Jul 22, 2019 at 3:07 PM Post #170 of 253
Wondering if anyone will have a K-modded WM1Z at the show I could have a listen to, thinking about getting the mod for mine but would very much like to have a listen to one first. Music Sanctuary have told me they have sent a few over and they should be floating around at Canjam so I’d love to have a chance to to have a listen. :L3000:

Jul 22, 2019 at 3:55 PM Post #171 of 253
Sorry to go off topic (maybe I missed a memo somewhere), but there is no CanJam at RMAF this year?

Jul 22, 2019 at 4:55 PM Post #172 of 253
Wondering if anyone will have a K-modded WM1Z at the show I could have a listen to, thinking about getting the mod for mine but would very much like to have a listen to one first. Music Sanctuary have told me they have sent a few over and they should be floating around at Canjam so I’d love to have a chance to to have a listen. :L3000:
I'm in the same boat , even a K-modded WM1A would be interesting :smile_phones:

Jul 22, 2019 at 6:13 PM Post #175 of 253
Might be attending CanJam for the first time, what's the etiquette for testing IEMs? Presumably you don't want to be hogging them for a long time

Jul 22, 2019 at 6:38 PM Post #177 of 253
Might be attending CanJam for the first time, what's the etiquette for testing IEMs? Presumably you don't want to be hogging them for a long time

This might be an answer for you, from earlier in the thread.
If a booth is busy, I tend to give a quick listen and move down the line. If there's space and nobody is waiting to try the gear I'm currently using, then it's usually ok to sit and listen in longer stints. If in doubt, check with one of the exhibitors. They might be able to facilitate a longer demo session for you.

Jul 22, 2019 at 6:46 PM Post #178 of 253
This might be an answer for you, from earlier in the thread.
Was intending to test out the U12 and U18 so those will probably have a decent queue. By moving down the line do you mean move onto the next display IEM or back of the queue?

Jul 22, 2019 at 6:54 PM Post #179 of 253
Using 64 Audio as an example, if you're listening to the U18 for a while and there's a queue forming for it while the U12 is free, maybe give the U12 a try for a bit. You might be able to hop back to the U18 again afterwards. Of course, 64 Audio might also have multiples of their most popular units for demos. If you're not sure which course is best, just ask anyone working the exhibit and they'll let you know.

Jul 22, 2019 at 7:07 PM Post #180 of 253
That clears it up a lot thanks, shall have to go sort out my tickets and update my testing music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back