CanJam London 2019 (July 27-28, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2019 at 10:46 AM Post #106 of 253
We're excited to be part of an exclusive CanJam London 2019 pre-show party along with dCS and Spiritland! The event will be held on Thursday evening, July 25 from 7pm at Spiritland Royal Festival Hall and is open to all CanJam show attendees, volunteer staff, and CanJam Exhibitors. Please RSVP to ssmith@dcsltd.co.uk if you are able to make it and we look forward to seeing you there!

dCS Spiritland CanJam Global 2019[1].jpg

Jul 9, 2019 at 5:55 PM Post #108 of 253
Does anyone know who will be representing Audeze at CanJam? They informed me that it will be either a UK distributor/retailer but I'd like to know which one specifically if possible. Cheers!

Jul 9, 2019 at 6:16 PM Post #109 of 253
We're excited to be part of an exclusive CanJam London 2019 pre-show party along with dCS and Spiritland! The event will be held on Thursday evening, July 25 from 7pm at Spiritland Royal Festival Hall and is open to all CanJam show attendees, volunteer staff, and CanJam Exhibitors. Please RSVP to ssmith@dcsltd.co.uk if you are able to make it and we look forward to seeing you there!

Oh no. That's annoying. If I had another few days of warning I could have changed my train ticket...........dammit

Jul 10, 2019 at 2:41 PM Post #112 of 253
Yessss! Lookin' forward to it! Bringin my gf this year :D

Jul 10, 2019 at 5:34 PM Post #114 of 253

What is intended to happen at this event, ood, bar, strippers, talks?

Jul 11, 2019 at 8:38 AM Post #117 of 253
It's CanJam London T-Shirt time!

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-L-2
third_eye-S-1

CanJam London 2019 T-Shirts are £20 and can be paid for with cash at the Registration Desk until 1pm on Sunday, July 28th. All preorders not picked up by then will be released for general sale.

All T-Shirt pre-orders will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt pre-orders for CanJam London 2019 is Monday, July 22, 2019. We will have a few extras T-Shirts in various sizes on hand as well. CanJam Global 2019 volunteers do not have to separately order T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.

scorpio1957-XL-1

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 11, 2019 at 12:49 PM Post #119 of 253
Jul 11, 2019 at 12:57 PM Post #120 of 253
Lol, say what you gotta say @krismusic! :grinning:
Ha ha. You caught that! Just didn't want to be that guy who makes this place less inclusive to anyone who that is not their thing. Although I didn't state gender of performers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back