CanJam London 2019 (July 27-28, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2019 at 6:18 AM Post #91 of 253
Rosson Audio Design added to exhibitor list!

giphy.gif

I really want to see / hear these :)

Jul 7, 2019 at 1:48 PM Post #94 of 253
Looking forward to Canjam again........I’m hoping to have a chance to listen to the Hiby R6 Pro. Any traders likely to have one on their stall? Or maybe a member of the public who might be helpful enough to let me listen to theirs?

Jul 7, 2019 at 3:10 PM Post #95 of 253
Looking forward to Canjam again........I’m hoping to have a chance to listen to the Hiby R6 Pro. Any traders likely to have one on their stall? Or maybe a member of the public who might be helpful enough to let me listen to theirs?
I have one and I might possibly be going on the Saturday, it's not 100% yet as I live a distance away but if I'm there your welcome to try mine.

Jul 7, 2019 at 4:16 PM Post #96 of 253
It's CanJam London T-Shirt time!

Head-Fi_Header_T-Shirt.jpg

London T-shirt3.jpg

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-L-2
third_eye-S-1

CanJam London 2019 T-Shirts are £20 and can be paid for with cash at the Registration Desk until 1pm on Sunday, July 28th. All preorders not picked up by then will be released for general sale.

All T-Shirt pre-orders will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt pre-orders for CanJam London 2019 is Monday, July 22, 2019. We will have a few extras T-Shirts in various sizes on hand as well. CanJam Global 2019 volunteers do not have to separately order T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.

Jul 9, 2019 at 12:10 AM Post #105 of 253
Hey folks - a special message from a member in the US who won't be attending.

The HEDDphone One will be making its' debut official showing at CanJam, London. Anyone attending by all means make it over to the Hedd Audio booth. It's a unique headphone using a folded diaphragm Air Motion Transfer driver, based on 30 years of experience making speakers for studios, now put into a headphone for the first time ever thanks to the engineers at Heinz Electrodynamic Designs in Germany... but hey don't judge it based on specs, try it for yourself. I can tell you that this may be the most impressive headphone I've tried in all my years in the hobby, and bound to be an industry changer. My impressions from trying it from an unofficial display at CanJam Socal here:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/canjam-socal-2019-impressions-thread.909385/page-23#post-15036178

There are many curious lurkers on the HEDDphone One thread below who would be interested in hearing about impressions so anyone that tries it in London please also post your experience here:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/hedd-announces-heddphone-with-amt-technology.906270

note: it's moderately hard to drive so make sure you're pairing it with a powerful enough amp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back