CanJam London 2017 (July 15-16, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2017 at 5:26 AM Post #242 of 416
Does anybody know exactly what Stax stuff is going to be there?
Hi,
I have found out for you that the Stax distributor Symmerty will be showing the following Stax product.

SRS-3100, SRS-5100, SR-L700 System, SR-009 & SRM-007t II and SR-009 & SRM-T8000.

Regards

Mark
www.electromod.co.uk
www.schiit.eu.com

Jun 26, 2017 at 11:33 AM Post #244 of 416
We have a couple of great seminars lined up for Saturday, July 15 so be sure to plan for these! The seminars will take place in Plaza Suites 12-13 on the Lower Ground Level of the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge.

1pm-2pm Chord Hugo 2 and M Scaler Technology Masterclass
Join Chord Electronics Lead Designer Rob Watts in a fascinating discussion about the design of the Hugo 2 amp/dac and a look at the technology behind the Blu 2 with it’s million tap length interpolation filter - the M Scaler. Rob will go to explain why the M Scaler allows 16 bit digital to have a timing precision that finally exceeds 16 bit performance - something that has never been done before!

3pm-4pm Headphone Audio in a Changing World
The past few years have seen significant advances in headphone audio technology. As modern lifestyles continue to evolve and with more people now listening to music through headphones then ever before, how will the future landscape of headphone audio look? What are some of the coming trends that we can expect to see in future new product development? To learn more about this exciting topic, join an all-star group of experts including: Axel Grell of Sennheiser, Rob Watts of Chord Electronics, Nicolas Debard of Focal, and Jason Marr of THX. Moderated by Jude Mansilla of Head-Fi.

Jun 26, 2017 at 2:25 PM Post #247 of 416
We have a couple of great seminars lined up for Saturday, July 15 so be sure to plan for these! The seminars will take place in Plaza Suites 12-13 on the Lower Ground Level of the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge.

1pm-2pm Chord Hugo 2 and M Scaler Technology Masterclass
Join Chord Electronics Lead Designer Rob Watts in a fascinating discussion about the design of the Hugo 2 amp/dac and a look at the technology behind the Blu 2 with it’s million tap length interpolation filter - the M Scaler. Rob will go to explain why the M Scaler allows 16 bit digital to have a timing precision that finally exceeds 16 bit performance - something that has never been done before!

The past few years have seen significant advances in headphone audio technology. As modern lifestyles continue to evolve and with more people now listening to music through headphones then ever before, how will the future landscape of headphone audio look? What are some of the coming trends that we can expect to see in future new product development? To learn more about this exciting topic, join an all-star group of experts including: Axel Grell of Sennheiser, Rob Watts of Chord Electronics, Nicolas Debard of Focal, and Jason Marr of THX. Moderated by Jude Mansilla of Head-Fi.

They both look fascinating! Gah, I think I've booked onto the Smyth Realiser and/or HE1 demo during the first talk! :frowning2:

Jun 26, 2017 at 7:09 PM Post #248 of 416
I want to buy now a LCD-i4 and an A&K SP1000 but...I wonder if I shouldn't wait for CanJam London ?

I wonder indeed if Audeze will offer a special Show price for their LCD-i4, A&K a special Show price for the SP1000 ?

Jun 27, 2017 at 1:34 PM Post #249 of 416
Please find my T-shirt pre-order below...

Fortisflyer75|XL|1

Cheers:beerchug:

Jun 27, 2017 at 1:43 PM Post #250 of 416
Please find my T-shirt pre-order below...

Fortisflyer75|XL|1

Cheers:beerchug:

Got it, thanks!

Just another heads up for everyone, we will be placing the T-Shirt order on Thursday morning, so if you would like to reserve one please respond here in the thread by end of day tomorrow (Wednesday).

Cant' believe only 2 more weeks to go!!

:gs1000smile:

Jun 27, 2017 at 1:53 PM Post #251 of 416
Oh My Giggles, @third_eye, you're right - only 2 weeks to go!

Wondering if there may be anything event-goers would like me to bring this year to demo (that's currently in my profile)? Feel free to PM me, alternatively, if you'd like.

Jun 27, 2017 at 2:17 PM Post #253 of 416
Got it, thanks!

Just another heads up for everyone, we will be placing the T-Shirt order on Thursday morning, so if you would like to reserve one please respond here in the thread by end of day tomorrow (Wednesday).

Cant' believe only 2 more weeks to go!!

:gs1000smile:
Cheers Third Eye, Two weeks... where has the time gone?!, need to sort out my sd cards!

Cant wait now and really looking forward to another Jam in the Can:headphones:

Jun 27, 2017 at 4:09 PM Post #255 of 416

Both talks sound great, but the second one seems to me to be a really relevant and interesting topic. Nice work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back