CanJam London 2017 (July 15-16, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 20, 2017 at 10:31 AM Post #226 of 416
EVerything is booked and SHanling is ready for the Canjam! We will have there two team members, me included, looking forward to meet all these people I followed here on forum for years!

Stop by our booth for sneak peak of 1 or 2 future products :smiling_imp:

Great, looking forward to meeting you! :)
And your secret new products.. :wink:

Jun 20, 2017 at 11:55 AM Post #227 of 416
I wonder if I have missed the calls for volunteers, for this year's CanJam?

Jun 20, 2017 at 3:18 PM Post #228 of 416
Jun 20, 2017 at 5:15 PM Post #231 of 416
Guys, as a reminder please get your CanJam London 2017 T-Shirt pre-orders in by next Wednesday, June 28.

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by pipes. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye|L|3
third_eye|S|1

T-Shirts are £15 each, and will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. As a reminder, CanJam London 2017 volunteers do not have to separately order their T-shirts as we will be providing them.

Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 8.47.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 7.20.25 PM.png

Jun 21, 2017 at 4:57 AM Post #232 of 416
T-Shirts please:

Scribemole|XL|2

I wasn't expecting to come this year as a guy I have to cover for at work got in ahead of me and booked his leave over this weekend, but now he's moved it back a couple of weeks so I booked my tickets yesterday as soon as I found out I'm free. So pleased I'm going to make it again this year!

@moedawg140 I'm staying at the County Hotel which is almost opposite the Royal National mentioned earlier, it's really cheap. I've got a 3-night deal with breakfasts and 3-course dinners for under £150. Good value but it's a bit rough- shared bathrooms, refectory-style dining area etc. I stayed there last year and was surprised to find that the 7th-floor room I was in had fully opening waist-height unbarred windows. So I wouldn't recommend it if you are subject to huge depression or psychotic breaks.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2017 at 5:41 AM Post #233 of 416
Guys, as a reminder please get your CanJam London 2017 T-Shirt pre-orders in by next Wednesday, June 28.

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by pipes. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye|L|3
third_eye|S|1

T-Shirts are £15 each, and will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. As a reminder, CanJam London 2017 volunteers do not have to separately order their T-shirts as we will be providing them.

My order:
zappazappazappa|XL|1|

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2017 at 6:14 AM Post #234 of 416
Thanks! :beerchug: (Would be nice if this emoticon is larger/the same size like it was before transition).

I'm like 100% sure the Fourte will be there. At CanJam SoCal, I was one person away from winning the Fourte (kinda interesting because I like their 18 driver more than their 4 driver Fourte). Anyways, when the boyfriend of the girl won, it was the girlfriend that screamed like she was seriously hurt. The video online of her screaming did not do it justice - you had to be there to experience it yourself. People ran over thinking someone got hurt. No -- it was the girlfriend of the guy who won, screaming at the top of her lungs with ecstasy...or joy... If you see me at CanJam, ask me what others thought of all that happened, quite interesting, I'd say.

Looking to possibly take a ride or train out of London as well to see what of interest may be out there. Bath and Stonehenge were amazing last year, so it would be nice to be wowed like that again next month!

Have you been to the Royal Observatory at Greenwich? If you're into techie stuff, they have the Harrison clocks.

Jun 21, 2017 at 9:39 AM Post #236 of 416
Hey @Scribemole - I've got experience with the County; let's just say it wasn't on my list of prospective places to stay this year. :relaxed:

I haven't been to the Royal Observatory yet, but will hopefully be able to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation!

I would like to check out Wimbledon, walk the grounds and bask in the tournament glory at Aorangi Terrace/Henman Hill - should be fun!

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2017 at 5:21 AM Post #238 of 416
3 weeks to go.... Can't wait to meet you again :wink:

quoi.JPG

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2017 at 6:20 AM Post #239 of 416
Have you been to the Royal Observatory at Greenwich? If you're into techie stuff, they have the Harrison clocks.

Interesting.. I live a 10min walk from Greenwich. I've been to the Royal Observatory, but didn't notice these Harrison clocks. No idea what they are, but I'm sure I'll get round to Googling it sooner or later :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back