CanJam London 2016 Impressions Thread (August 13-14, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2016 at 3:45 PM Post #361 of 364

Also, please save the date for CanJam London 2017 which will be happening on July 15-16, 2017 once again at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge in Central London!! More details and dedicated thread coming soon!!

L3000.gif

I will be there again :wink:

Sep 24, 2016 at 7:04 PM Post #362 of 364
That's really helpful to have the dates. This year Canjam coincided with a family holiday. Result: sadness.

Oct 14, 2016 at 9:27 PM Post #363 of 364
Only their upcoming "Flare HDs". Sending you a PM to see when we can meet later today to listen to your R2Pro. And yeah, that might very well have been me with the portable CD player (come have a listen to that too!) Hehe...

Hi Canjammers, looks like you had a great time, almost obscene touching that sennheisers with immoral prices for millionaires, i envy you all!

After reading all this thread i have a question for @ClassicalViola (that could be extended to anyone who would want to add any kind of information).  Mr. Viola, as i've seen that you own a pair of Flare R2a, could you describe, if it's not asking too much, any impression about the changes that you perceived between the Flares HD (supposed to be it's successors) and the R2a?? (knowing that it's a fist impression invoked in your memory).

And, by the way, did anyone try both the HD and the HD PRO (reading the posts it seems that everyone tried just one of them) and remembers the differences between them?. As the pros are described as vented i'd like to know if that affects to the sound, maybe at the bass os the soundstage departments. Their Kickstarter campaign is expected to begin soon and i'm really interested about the possibility of buying one of them (i love my r2a's but they have a big flaw at their durability, so a better built model with better sound could make me pull the trigger.

Thanks in advance to anyone who could sum any impressions to the information already available!

Oct 15, 2016 at 8:34 AM Post #364 of 364
Hi Canjammers, looks like you had a great time, almost obscene touching that sennheisers with immoral prices for millionaires, i envy you all!

After reading all this thread i have a question for @ClassicalViola
 (that could be extended to anyone who would want to add any kind of information).  Mr. Viola, as i've seen that you own a pair of Flare R2a, could you describe, if it's not asking too much, any impression about the changes that you perceived between the Flares HD (supposed to be it's successors) and the R2a?? (knowing that it's a fist impression invoked in your memory).

And, by the way, did anyone try both the HD and the HD PRO (reading the posts it seems that everyone tried just one of them) and remembers the differences between them?. As the pros are described as vented i'd like to know if that affects to the sound, maybe at the bass os the soundstage departments. Their Kickstarter campaign is expected to begin soon and i'm really interested about the possibility of buying one of them (i love my r2a's but they have a big flaw at their durability, so a better built model with better sound could make me pull the trigger.

Thanks in advance to anyone who could sum any impressions to the information already available!

I'd love to hear any impressions and have as many the same issues that I really hope they fix with the durability at the 3.5mm end cable breaking. Flares were really under rated and have a lot of qualities I hear with my Mr Speakers Ethers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back