CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2016 at 6:46 AM Post #556 of 688
I thought we will have our names on our lanyards?

Can't remember though,

My Feliks Audio Elise will be there powering some Beyers, unfortunately not open to testing with other headphones though (but you can test it with DT 1990 Pro, DT 1770 Pro, T1 2nd Gen and T5p 2nd Gen)

Aug 4, 2016 at 6:53 AM Post #557 of 688

Names YES, Pseudo NO.  And.... here we know each other by Peudo

Aug 4, 2016 at 6:53 AM Post #558 of 688

Can't remember though,

My Feliks Audio Elise will be there powering some Beyers, unfortunately not open to testing with other headphones though (but you can test it with DT 1990 Pro, DT 1770 Pro, T1 2nd Gen and T5p 2nd Gen)

Last year there was some miscommunication I believe with Eventbrite so there wasn't anywhere to have like the head-fi name on it. Not sure about this year because I'm a volunteer and thus did not use Eventbrite (again). But when I went to the SF meet that used the same system we had our head-fi names on our tags IF we registered early enough.

@third_eye would have a better idea of this.

Aug 4, 2016 at 6:57 AM Post #559 of 688
so...don't take the risk and print & wear  your own tab before you come  
biggrin.gif

Aug 4, 2016 at 7:25 AM Post #561 of 688
  For every CanJam I've attended I simply wrote my forum name prominently on my badge in permanent marker. It's worked well for me so far.

Congratulations again on becoming a moderator!

And yeah if really needed just write it with a marker. People tend to know me by my head-fi name......then proceed to call me by my real name anyways. Easier of the two to say, and probably nice to know on a personal level!

Aug 4, 2016 at 8:55 AM Post #562 of 688
  Which is the warmest sounding eletrostat amp on the market right now?

It will depend on the tubes used but from the ones I have heard the warmest has been the Woo WES but the most balanced between warmth, dynamics and detail to me were the Cooter and A10 Thunderbolt. Again, that is just based on the ones I have heard not knowing the detail behind the tube complement used on each, cables and source.

Moon Audio Stay updated on Moon Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/MoonAudio/ https://twitter.com/MoonAudio https://instagram.com/moonaudio https://www.moon-audio.com/ https://www.youtube.com/@moon-audio sales@moon-audio.com
Aug 4, 2016 at 11:32 AM Post #563 of 688

Last year there was some miscommunication I believe with Eventbrite so there wasn't anywhere to have like the head-fi name on it. Not sure about this year because I'm a volunteer and thus did not use Eventbrite (again). But when I went to the SF meet that used the same system we had our head-fi names on our tags IF we registered early enough.

@third_eye would have a better idea of this.

Indeed. As Eventbrite cannot capture nicknames, the only way for us to add Head-Fi names to the badges is for us to match a Head-Fi name with an actual Eventbrite ticket. If you have purchased an Eventbrite ticket and you want your Head-Fi name on it, please send me a PM or email to ethan@canjam.org with your full name, email address, and Head-Fi name and we'll get these pre-printed for you.

Aug 4, 2016 at 11:37 AM Post #564 of 688

Indeed. As Eventbrite cannot capture nicknames, the only way for us to add Head-Fi names to the badges is for us to match a Head-Fi name with an actual Eventbrite ticket. If you have purchased an Eventbrite ticket and you want your Head-Fi name on it, please send me a PM or email to ethan@canjam.org with your full name, email address, and Head-Fi name and we'll get these pre-printed for you.

Please and thank you Ethan.

Aug 4, 2016 at 11:49 AM Post #565 of 688
Hopefully mine will be on my name badge, but if not it's fairly easy to tell who I am, ostewart = Oscar Stewart

Aug 4, 2016 at 2:37 PM Post #566 of 688
looking forward to catching up with both old and new head fi friends alike
beerchug.gif

Indeed, see you in London!

Quote:

As I already suggested, we should all of us wear a badge with our  avatar  &  pseudo printed on it.  

I will myself have this badge, and I suggest most of us do the same...

Yes. I take one of collected conference-shields with me and put my nick, maybe avatar too. I will be very happy to welcome you at the show, I think we have just mailed with each other, or no? Having common friend in Neubrandenburg?

Aug 4, 2016 at 3:18 PM Post #567 of 688
IEM Clinic
Great news! @moedawg140 will once again be hosting an IEM Clinic at CanJam London where headfiers will be able to sample a wide variety of IEMs that Moe will be bringing along as well as providing an opportunity for CanJam attendees to show and share their own IEM's and portable gear with others.

The CanJam London IEM Clinic will take place on Saturday and Sunday, August 13-14 from 1pm-4pm in the foyer of the Westminster Ballroom across from the Registration Desk. Be sure to stop by!
beerchug.gif

Aug 4, 2016 at 3:19 PM Post #568 of 688
Hi everyone,

CanJam London 2016 will be an amazing event, and it will be great to see those who will not only attend the fabulous event, but great to see those who may stop by to listen to the products that I'll be showcasing at the IEM Clinic, as [color=#22229C]@third_eye[/color] mentioned.

Here's a list of what I'll bring, but is subject to change at any time (I'll update the post with new products):

IEMs and Gear

1MORE
  1. 1M301 Single Driver + Remote
  2. C1002 Capsule Dual Driver + Remote 
  3. EO301 Crystal Piston Crystals from Swarovski + Remote
  4. EO323 Dual Driver + Remote
  5. iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphone
  6. MK801 + Remote
  7. MK802 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone
  8. Piston Classic + Remote
  9. Triple Driver + Remote

CEntrance
  1. DACport HD
  2. DACport Slim
  3. DACportable

Echobox
  1. The Finder X1 Titanium Earphones

iFi Audio
  1. micro iCAN SE
  2. micro iDAC2
  3. micro iDSD

Massdrop
  1. Fostex x Massdrop Ebony
  2. Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Mahogany
  3. Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Purpleheart
  4. Massdrop x HIFIMAN RE00

Master & Dynamic
  1. MH03 + Remote
  2. MH05 + Remote

Puro Sound Labs
  1. BT2200 + Remote
  2. BT5200 + Remote
  3. IEM100 + Remote
  4. IEM-200 + Remote
  5. IEM500 + Remote
  6. OEH-200 + Remote

Sennheiser
  1. CX686G + Remote
  2. HD 630VB + Remote
  3. Momentum In-Ear Chrome + Remote

Taction Technology
  1. KANNON

Other items that I will bring:

IEMs
  1. Astell&Kern Final Audio Design ICP-AT1000 + Remote
  2. Atomic Floyd SuperDarts Titanium + Remote
  3. Axgio Sprint + Bluetooth
  4. Axgio Vigour + Bluetooth
  5. Brainwavz Audio BLU-200 Bluetooth 4.0 aptX Earphones
  6. Campfire Audio Andromeda
  7. Jerry Harvey Audio Siren Series - Layla (Custom)
  8. JLab Audio Epic Bluetooth Earbuds
  9. JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth Wireless Sport Earbuds
  10. RHA S500i + Remote
  11. Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear + Remote
  12. Shure SE530
  13. Shure SE846
  14. Torque t096z + Remote
  15. Ultimate Ears UE Pro Reference Remastered (Custom)
  16. Venture Electronics Monk Plus Earbuds Exclusive Red

Accessory
  1. Westone Audio Bluetooth Cable

Sources
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone 6
  3. Microsoft Surface Book
  4. Microsoft Surface Pro 2
  5. Questyle Audio QP1R

The iPad, iPhone 6 and Surfaces will be running TIDAL HIFI - Lossless.

3 Anker battery chargers to charge your smartphones/devices!

Please stop by, have a listen, and look forward to seeing everyone at the event!

Aug 4, 2016 at 3:31 PM Post #569 of 688
  Hi everyone,

CanJam London 2016 will be an amazing event, and it will be great to see those who not only attend the fabulous event, but great to see those who may stop by to listen to the products that I'll be showcasing at the IEM Clinic, as [color=#22229C]@third_eye[/color] mentioned.

Here we go Episode 2. Hopefully people are completely sober, if you know what I mean.
beerchug.gif

Aug 4, 2016 at 3:33 PM Post #570 of 688
Here we go Episode 2. Hopefully people are completely sober, if you know what I mean.
beerchug.gif

No worries as I don't drink alcohol, and last year's event was amazing, so I look forward to nothing but great times with everyone this year! 
beerchug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back