CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2016 at 12:30 PM Post #542 of 688
Count me in! Ticket just bought, my jet:wink: ready to fly to London for 2 full days attendance. I´m very happy to meet you all and hope, we from head-fi could recognize one another (how?). My Stax rig unfortunately stays at home. If it would travel wiht me, it could be very risky for HE1 and MSB.:wink:) No, seriously, I feel just now big pleasure to think about this CanJam. It will be great!

Aug 3, 2016 at 6:09 PM Post #543 of 688
Count me in! Ticket just bought, my jet:wink: ready to fly to London for 2 full days attendance. I´m very happy to meet you all and hope, we from head-fi could recognize one another (how?). My Stax rig unfortunately stays at home. If it would travel wiht me, it could be very risky for HE1 and MSB.:wink:) No, seriously, I feel just now big pleasure to think about this CanJam. It will be great!
looking forward to catching up with both old and new head fi friends alike :beerchug:

Aug 3, 2016 at 6:25 PM Post #544 of 688
looking forward to catching up with both old and new head fi friends alike
beerchug.gif

See you there!  In case you missed my question to you

redface.gif

Aug 3, 2016 at 6:34 PM Post #546 of 688
  Who are you under this time? (PM me if you don't want to put it out here)

You could have just PMed me directly.  LOL, just kidding.

I'll update the thread with info soon. 

Aug 3, 2016 at 6:56 PM Post #548 of 688
Aug 4, 2016 at 2:40 AM Post #551 of 688
See you there!  In case you missed my question to you

:xf_eek:
apologies Moe, I did miss your question, but thankfully inadvertently answered it anyway!

Been too distracted these past few weeks chasing after little invisible creatures in the neighbourhood, but how Niantic are messing it up, won't be long before I stop.

Catch you there Sir.

Aug 4, 2016 at 2:51 AM Post #552 of 688
apologies Moe, I did miss your question, but thankfully inadvertently answered it anyway!

Been too distracted these past few weeks chasing after little invisible creatures in the neighbourhood, but how Niantic are messing it up, won't be long before I stop.

Catch you there Sir.

No worries, and my apologies as well for the stalker posts! 
normal_smile .gif

I made sure to not play Go because if I did, I know for a fact that I would get close to nothing productive done. 
redface.gif

See you there!

Aug 4, 2016 at 5:20 AM Post #553 of 688
I will be there the 2 full days.

If I have room left in my Suitcase, I will bring my TU-05 amp in case someone want to hear it or compare it to the WA8, but.... I won't bring the 2 dogs 
biggrin.gif

and also bring my PianoForte VIII in case someone is interested trying or buying it.  

And... I could also bring my EC445.... IF someone is really willing to purchase it.  

Aug 4, 2016 at 6:01 AM Post #554 of 688
May be STAX will preview again this prototype DAC/AMP (SRM212) that they displayed at CES 2016 in February ?  this will be nice ....

Aug 4, 2016 at 6:10 AM Post #555 of 688
  ... I´m very happy to meet you all and hope, we from head-fi could recognize one another (how?)....

Good question. 

As I already suggested, we should all of us wear a badge with our  avatar  &  pseudo printed on it.  

I will myself have this badge, and I suggest most of us do the same :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back