CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2016 at 1:03 PM Post #481 of 688
Was going to buy a weekend ticket, don't know which day I'll attend ( unless you still need volunteers ? )

I didn't mingle much last year as everyone was seemed to be in their own little cliques and obviously listening to headphone gear, so I just bumbled along 
darthsmile.gif

I'll do my best to talk to more people this year 
biggrin.gif

Jul 25, 2016 at 1:11 PM Post #482 of 688
  Was going to buy a weekend ticket, don't know which day I'll attend ( unless you still need volunteers ? )

I didn't mingle much last year as everyone was seemed to be in their own little cliques and obviously listening to headphone gear, so I just bumbled along 
darthsmile.gif

biggrin.gif

I have a few more volunteer slots available, sent you a PM.
beerchug.gif

Jul 25, 2016 at 1:15 PM Post #483 of 688

darthsmile.gif

biggrin.gif

I did basically the same thing last year. I'm going to take lots more pictures and talk to lots more people this year. Last year I think it might have looked like @Takeanidea was my audio boyfriend in pictures.

Jul 25, 2016 at 1:50 PM Post #485 of 688
Yes, these time slots will be confirmed from Sennheiser. We handled the MSB slots internally. 

Could you let us know what MSB slot has been allocated to volunteers so as to not double book for Sennheiser ?

Jul 25, 2016 at 4:11 PM Post #489 of 688

+1
Wasn't very social last year although I chatted a bit with Jude and Maurice and some other nice people. Looking forward to meeting everybody!

Looking forward to seeing you again! 
beerchug.gif

Jul 26, 2016 at 3:48 AM Post #492 of 688
It's HE1 + MSB Select II!!

Jul 26, 2016 at 7:31 AM Post #494 of 688
Just got confirmation of my HE1 listening session. 11:20-35 on Saturday, with the MSB two hours later. I hope my Fidelio X2s still love me when I return back to Aus.

I'm sure they will still love you but will you still love them .....

Jul 26, 2016 at 9:08 AM Post #495 of 688
Hi All,

Just to let you know the New Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro will be at CanJam London, the first time it will be shown anywhere, as it's official release is only at the IFA show in September,

http://europe.beyerdynamic.com/press/press-releases/press-detail/article/dt-1990-pro-new-reference-class-headphones-at-ifa-2016.html

Technical data

Transducer typeDynamic
Operating principleOpen
Frequency response5 - 40,000 Hz
Nominal impedance250 Ω
Nominal SPL102 dB SPL (1 mW / 500 Hz)
Max. SPL125 dB SPL (200 mW / 500 Hz)
T.H.D.< 0.05% (1 mW / 500 Hz)
Nominal power handling capicity200 mW
Sound cpoupling to the earCircumaural
Nominal headband pressureapprox. 6.6 N
Weight (without cable)370 g