Jul 18, 2016 at 3:43 PM Post #393 of 688

Badge added!

Nice, thanks! First of many I hope 
L3000.gif

Jul 18, 2016 at 4:54 PM Post #394 of 688
Cagin| XL | 2               1 volunteering +1 to pay extra

Jul 18, 2016 at 5:06 PM Post #395 of 688
Hey everyone, it's T-SHIRT TIME! :L3000:

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by pipes. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye|L|3
third_eye|S|1

T-Shirts are £20 each, and will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt orders is Monday, August 1.

:beerchug:  

Hey ethan are these the same sizes as the london 2015/ socal 2016?

Jul 18, 2016 at 5:16 PM Post #396 of 688
fortisflyer75|XL|1

Thank you

Jul 18, 2016 at 5:21 PM Post #397 of 688

Hey everyone, it's T-SHIRT TIME! 
L3000.gif

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by pipes. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye|L|3
third_eye|S|1

T-Shirts are £20 each, and will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt orders is Monday, August 1.

beerchug.gif

Hey ethan are these the same sizes as the london 2015/ socal 2016?

Just posted my t-shirt request but yes this is a good question!?

I found the London XL just right for me so hoping the T-shirts  keep continuity here with fit. 

Jul 19, 2016 at 2:13 PM Post #401 of 688

Just posted my t-shirt request but yes this is a good question!?

I found the London XL just right for me so hoping the T-shirts  keep continuity here with fit. 

They are very slightly more fitted than the 2015 London shirts, really just a smidge though.

Thank's for letting me know, That should be fine then, I need to go on a diet anyway! 

Is it also possible to get a badge like you did for Rowethren a little while ago, when and if you get five mins that is. No worries if not.

Look forward to the T-shirt anyway, the design looks great.. really compliments on from last years nicely designed CanJam T-shirt.

Thanks again third_eye. 

Jul 19, 2016 at 2:26 PM Post #402 of 688
  Thank's for letting me know, That should be fine then, I need to go on a diet anyway! 

Is it also possible to get a badge like you did for Rowethren a little while ago, when and if you get five mins that is. No worries if not.

Look forward to the T-shirt anyway, the design looks great.. really compliments on from last years nicely designed CanJam T-shirt.

Thanks again third_eye. 

Thanks, got your badge up!

Jul 19, 2016 at 2:40 PM Post #403 of 688

Thanks again third_eye. 

Thanks, got your badge up!

Thanks, I've lost my 2015 badge
frown.gif
 or does it have to replace it? 

Also is there any sign of Grado been there this year with only less than month to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back