CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2016 at 8:10 PM Post #46 of 688
I already booked room few days ago but will phone tomorrow armed with Canjam discount, still to book passes, but will definitely be down for a T-shirt when the orders become available (think I'm still an XL!?) Been a year and some mince pies later! 

Looking forward to both days this year in shiny big hotel. Least won't have to take my wrist watch as I can just peek at Big Ben! 

Can't wait for August now and wishing summer away already (what summer we get here in UK anyway!) 

Can the Jam 2016.....

p.s. still waiting for my UK Head-fier badge which still not had added even though requested on the UK head-fier group section while back, would be nice to have a hatrick of these soon ; )

Apr 11, 2016 at 2:00 PM Post #47 of 688
Looking forward to this! I'll have to see if I can stay with some London friends. I'm sure I'll find somebody for two nights. Friday festivities are a must. I must meet and thank @ejong7 in person for introducing me to the oBravo ERIB-2a. It's studly.

Apr 11, 2016 at 4:15 PM Post #49 of 688
  Looking forward to this! I'll have to see if I can stay with some London friends. I'm sure I'll find somebody for two nights. Friday festivities are a must. I must meet and thank @ejong7 in person for introducing me to the oBravo ERIB-2a. It's studly.

The honor (of meeting you) will be mine.

Apr 11, 2016 at 4:34 PM Post #50 of 688
Gutted I'm going to miss this one, enjoy everyone, please post lots of pics and reviews!

damn 
frown.gif

will try to take as many as possible. Glad I got a proper phone now for higher res shots than my mini ipad2 last time around. Much easier to carry and better battery. Will also make sure to bring a notepad this time around. Definitely the best way to remember the impressions and compare. Had seen someone do it, smart move.

I'll plan to come on Friday too then 
beerchug.gif

Apr 11, 2016 at 4:46 PM Post #51 of 688
I'll be there, missed headphones completely last year, so busy with iems and chatting to friends, old and new.

If @Warrenpchi attending, please check out PMs from me last few months.

Apr 11, 2016 at 4:53 PM Post #52 of 688
I'll be there, missed headphones completely last year, so busy with iems and chatting to friends, old and new.

If @Warrenpchi attending, please check out PMs from me last few months.

That HyperDynamic though... 
basshead.gif

Apr 11, 2016 at 4:59 PM Post #53 of 688
That HyperDynamic though... :basshead:  

Did they make retail? Be good to see you again :) Any questions about Arsenal, feel free to ask!

Apr 11, 2016 at 5:04 PM Post #54 of 688
Was thinking about this too on my way home from work. Wouldn't it be nice if we could buy the Jaben Hyperdynamic at CJ 2016 ^^ I wonder if Uncle Wilson is a member of HF

Apr 11, 2016 at 5:05 PM Post #55 of 688
Did they make retail? Be good to see you again :) Any questions about Arsenal, feel free to ask!

Not yet, as far as I know.  I'll make sure to let everyone know once I do!  It will be nice to see you again as well!

As for questions regarding Arsenal, thanks!  The only one I can think of is finding out if the '16-'17 jersey will be available before CanJam London, and if I can get one custom made before the festivities. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Apr 11, 2016 at 5:07 PM Post #56 of 688
  Was thinking about this too on my way home from work. Wouldn't it be nice if we could buy the Jaben Hyperdynamic at CJ 2016 ^^ I wonder if Uncle Wilson is a member of HF

That would be nice.  What would be better, in my opinion, is being able to get it before CanJam! 
normal_smile .gif

Apr 11, 2016 at 5:19 PM Post #57 of 688

Not yet, as far as I know.  I'll make sure to let everyone know once I do!  It will be nice to see you again as well!

As for questions regarding Arsenal, thanks!  The only one I can think of is finding out if the '16-'17 jersey will be available before CanJam London, and if I can get one custom made before the festivities
bigsmile_face.gif

That. We can discuss.

Apr 11, 2016 at 5:27 PM Post #58 of 688
Apr 11, 2016 at 6:28 PM Post #59 of 688
I will come again like last year. 

very happy to meet nice people again.... 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back