CanJam Global 2024 General
Dec 24, 2023 at 4:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27
CanJam24_Main.jpg

Save the dates and make your travel plans! After a record breaking 2023 year for CanJam, we're pleased to announce our 2024 show schedule!

We had an incredible year in 2023 with more exhibitors and CanJam attendees than ever before. To catch up on all of the 2023 show impressions, click here: https://www.head-fi.org/forums/head-fi-meet-impressions-trade-show-reports-factory-tours.45/

In 2024, Head-Fi will host thousands of headphone audio enthusiasts at its CanJam shows in NYC, Singapore, Shanghai, London, SoCal, and Dallas. This thread is a general thread for CanJam Global 2024. We will also be posting individual threads for each show so stay tuned! Be sure to subscribe, save the dates, make your travel plans, and get ready to #ListenLIkeNeverBefore.

CanJam NYC 2024 - March 9-10, 2024
CanJam returns to the Big Apple for its 7th edition at the fabulous and recently renovated New York Marriott Marquis in iconic Times Square. Visitors will be able to take in all of the fantastic energy in the city that never sleeps.

CanJam Singapore 2024 - April 6-7, 2024
CanJam Global returns to Singapore for the 7th edition of CanJam Singapore, Southeast Asia's premier headphone audio show. CanJam Singapore 2024 will take place at the Pan Pacific Singapore in Marina Square.

CanJam Shanghai 2024 - June 8-9, 2024
We're excited to announce the return of CanJam to China with the 3rd edition of CanJam Shanghai! This show will take place at the Shanghai Marriott Marquis City Centre. The hotel is located in the heart of downtown Shanghai and within minutes from Nanjing Road, the Bund, and other major tourist attractions.

CanJam London 2024 - July 20-21, 2024
CanJam London 2024 will return to the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in the heart of Central London for its 8th edition. Moments away from Big Ben, the London Eye, and the London Aquarium, CanJam London visitors are within walking distance of the city’s most notable attractions.

CanJam SoCal 2024 - September 28-29, 2024
CanJam SoCal gears up for its 9th edition at the recently renovated Irvine Marriott. Minutes away from South Coast Plaza, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, and Disneyland. Visitors to CanJam SoCal will get to experience Southern California at its finest.

CanJam Dallas 2024 - November 2-3, 2024
After a fantastic inaugural CanJam Dallas this past past November, we're excited to return in 2024! CanJam Dallas 2024 will once again take place at the Dallas/Addison Quorum by the Galleria, conveniently located in the heart of North Dallas and just 20 minutes from DFW airport. Visitors can also experience the best shopping and entertainment in the Dallas Metroplex area at the Dallas Galleria.

We look forward to seeing you in 2024!

seal_global_black (1).png

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2023 at 4:42 PM Post #6 of 27
Looking at those SoCal or Dallas dates…

Dec 26, 2023 at 8:39 AM Post #7 of 27
No Chicago this year? I’m going to have to make it to one of these some day. I’d love it if y’all ever had one in FL. Miami is nice during the fall and winter months.

Dec 27, 2023 at 3:08 AM Post #9 of 27
NYC/Socal 2024!

Must get to Singapore soon, maybe 2025.

Dec 27, 2023 at 11:27 AM Post #10 of 27
Headphone auditions are the main reason for Canjams, and so I don't see the point for one in Singapore at all.

Dec 28, 2023 at 9:34 AM Post #12 of 27
Headphone auditions are the main reason for Canjams, and so I don't see the point for one in Singapore at all.
Auditioning gear is certainly one of the reasons to attend, but it's not the only reason and, in my opinion, may not even be the primary reason for CanJam veterans. I travel to CanJams to see long time friends, visit the local sights and attractions, experience incredible food (seriously, the food in Singapore is spectacular), and meet the people behind the products that I use daily. Some brands attend CanJams even when there's no local distributor, which is wonderful because it gives us a chance to try the gear rather than buying blind.

I didn't make it to Singapore this year but I took a vacation for CanJam London with my partner and what a trip it was. I'm thinking about attending another one of the international shows next year, schedule permitting. But hey, if Singapore isn't your Jam we'll still have three US shows in 2024, so you won't have to travel far.

Dec 28, 2023 at 9:40 AM Post #13 of 27
What would be wrong with Singapore for auditions? It’s a good central location for SE Asia and notably Singapore allows visa-free travel from almost every country in the world.

Dec 28, 2023 at 1:20 PM Post #14 of 27
What would be wrong with Singapore for auditions? It’s a good central location for SE Asia and notably Singapore allows visa-free travel from almost every country in the world.
I say this because Singapore, like Hong Kong (where I lived), has all audio gear ready to demo already. In fact I hadn't even joined Head-fi while I was there because I didn't need to read anyone else's opinion while buying audio gear.

Auditioning gear is certainly one of the reasons to attend, but it's not the only reason and, in my opinion, may not even be the primary reason for CanJam veterans. I travel to CanJams to see long time friends, visit the local sights and attractions, experience incredible food (seriously, the food in Singapore is spectacular), and meet the people behind the products that I use daily. Some brands attend CanJams even when there's no local distributor, which is wonderful because it gives us a chance to try the gear rather than buying blind.

I didn't make it to Singapore this year but I took a vacation for CanJam London with my partner and what a trip it was. I'm thinking about attending another one of the international shows next year, schedule permitting. But hey, if Singapore isn't your Jam we'll still have three US shows in 2024, so you won't have to travel far.
Well yes but one could travel and have all the non-audio experiences even without a Canjam in that country. Why not take Canjam to another country that's starved for audio gear demos? I continue to maintain that Canjam in places like HK, Singapore, Japan are a wasted opportunity.

I live not far from LA, and so this is really a general comment and not one specifically for myself.

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2023 at 5:18 AM Post #15 of 27
Glad to see this announcement. Would love to be able to attend all the events this year, and get some travel in. Based on the schedule, london might be an option, but for sure am looking forward to Dallas again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back