CanJam Global 2023 General
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2022 at 6:31 PM Post #17 of 146
Oct 12, 2022 at 6:42 PM Post #19 of 146
Oh no.... please.... not a CanJam Japan..... no please... that would break me... I've always wanted to go to Japan but with a CanJam there... I may never be able to come back home! I believe I'd be in seventh heaven in Japan with CanJam! 🤪

Oct 12, 2022 at 7:28 PM Post #20 of 146
Where we find the info on lodging discounts? I'm considering the SG one.

Oct 12, 2022 at 8:16 PM Post #21 of 146
Great line up for 2023 and will look to attend several. Haven't been to Dallas in years, so looking forward to returning. The Chicago location is great and remember driving by the Hyatt Regency when I was at Axpona earlier this year - lots of great restaurants close by and plenty of lodging if you're not a Hyatt person. Could be a year to attend all four CanJams in the US!!
@Zachik and @buke9 there's a Capital Grille just a few hundred feet away from the Schaumburg Hyatt Regency :beerchug:🥩

Oct 12, 2022 at 10:15 PM Post #23 of 146
Great line up for 2023 and will look to attend several. Haven't been to Dallas in years, so looking forward to returning. The Chicago location is great and remember driving by the Hyatt Regency when I was at Axpona earlier this year - lots of great restaurants close by and plenty of lodging if you're not a Hyatt person. Could be a year to attend all four CanJams in the US!!
@Zachik and @buke9 there's a Capital Grille just a few hundred feet away from the Schaumburg Hyatt Regency :beerchug:🥩
Haven't been to Chicago since ZMFestivus II (in 2019) and cannot remember how many years since I have been to Dallas... :thinking:
With 4 domestic CanJams - I may need to start moonlighting for an airline :airplane:

Oct 12, 2022 at 10:22 PM Post #24 of 146
I am 99.9% sure I (and the wife) will be attending my first one also...The New York show happens to fall on my birthday weekend and it is either a hour flight from Pittsburgh or a 6 hour drive..We are leaning towards flying just in case of the weather.

Oct 12, 2022 at 10:53 PM Post #26 of 146
So glad one is coming to Dallas! This will be great!

Oct 12, 2022 at 10:54 PM Post #27 of 146
Oh no.... please.... not a CanJam Japan..... no please... that would break me... I've always wanted to go to Japan but with a CanJam there... I may never be able to come back home! I believe I'd be in seventh heaven in Japan with CanJam! 🤪

I might end up returning with a Mass Kobo amp if there's ever gonna be one lol.

Oct 12, 2022 at 11:12 PM Post #29 of 146
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back