CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)

First

Back
40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
Next

Last
  1. boblauer
    I ma take the train as well, depends on weather. Used to ride it daily from Irvine to Burbank for work.

2. kdphan
    I wish there was a train from SF to LA

Driving from SF saturday AM to get there in time.

3. Cinder
    Irvine's my home town, the train station is a 10 minute bike ride from my house.

4. boblauer
    Nice I live in RSM. Irvine station is closest to home. I just gotta figure out from Union station to LA Live, assuming red line, if I use the train.

5. csglinux
    Would love to have a listen! Please feel free to pm me when you're there and I'll track you down :)

Cinder likes this.
  6. moedawg140 Contributor
    There’s a train from SF to LA, but it will take quite a while to get there. You may experience better/faster time flying if you don’t want to drive. Maybe carpool will work out better for you. See you soon!

Rancho Santa Margarita’s legit. I’ve got family that lives in nearby Coto De Caza. Many ties to areas around Orange County as well (heck, my daughter spends some time in OC Cypress at the in-law’s). Once you arrive at Union Station, you can simply request an Über from Union Station to LA Live/JW Marriott, without having to pay for parking! :slight_smile:

7. kdphan
    I was already planning a trip to LA with wife and son anyway.

They'll hang out during the day at the RC lounge.

8. moedawg140 Contributor
    Awesome, sounds amazing!

See you soon!

9. boblauer
    [QUOTE="moedawg140, post: 14149113, member: 399714"
    Rancho Santa Margarita’s legit. I’ve got family that lives in nearby Coto De Caza. Many ties to areas around Orange County as well (heck, my daughter spends some time in OC Cypress at the in-law’s). Once you arrive at Union Station, you can simply request an Über from Union Station to LA Live/JW Marriott, without having to pay for parking! :slight_smile:[/QUOTE]
    Great idea makes it easy. I live in Dove Canyon next to Coto, nice area Coto de Caza.

FrostyP likes this.
  10. moedawg140 Contributor
    Nice! See you soon! (Edit - that was odd... - had to delete so I could not show the quotes)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  11. jude Administrator

NOTE: If you can't see the embedded video above, please CLICK HERE to see the video.​

New products from FiiO, Campfire Audio, Audeze, Brainwavz, Audio-Technica, Benchmark, Shanling, AAW, Ultrasone, and more, at CanJam SoCal 2018.

Plus, seminars with Sean Olive (Harman International), Dan Foley (Audio Precision), and Paul Barton (PSB). There's also a discussion panel with Sean, Dan, Paul, and Vince Rey (Bruel & Kjaer).

CanJam Socal 2018 takes place April 7th and 8th, 2018, at the JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. Live

CanJam Socal 2018 Previews & Sneak Peeks - Head-Fi TV - produced by Brian Murphy, Joe Cwik, and Jude Mansilla

AT Khan, miceblue, csglinux and 6 others like this.
  12. caenlenfromOCN
    Campfire Comet in-ear for $199 looks interesting.

will pass on all Hifiman products sadly their quality control reputation just doesn't suit me.

and I do indeed have the Audeze Mobius preorder for $249 coming in June. nothing else interests me too much, all hail! Audeze! sigh I wish I had got the Audeze lcd-2 classic when it was on that temporary intro sale of $599, no way im paying $799 for it. dangit!

13. Whitigir
    I definitely agree the 9bt is the first ever as an acceptable high quality wireless headphones.

14. RobinTim
    Audeze LCD-4z! Any more infos available?

15. PeteSTRADAMUS
    So, the new LCD-4Z is priced like the MX4?

First

Back
40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
Next

Last